The Kent town of Sandwich is famous for two things: its golf course and giving its name to one of the world’s most successful foods.
The sandwich was said to have been invented in the 18th century by the fourth earl of Sandwich; a man who was too busy playing cards to swap the gambling table for the dinner table.
Instead, he ordered his servants to place some meat between two slices of bread so he could eat while he wagered.
The rest is history but today’s Big Deal with Incredible Catering means that every visit to the buffet table will turn up a winner.
Based in Glasgow, Incredible Catering has but one simple aim: to satisfy their customers with fresh, mind-blowing, luscious food at affordable prices.
Everyone at Incredible Catering has a passion for food. They care what their customers like and they want to offer them food which is always top quality, well presented and delivered on time.
Whether it is a birthday party, Holy Communion, christening, house party, anniversary, funeral, family gathering or other special occasion, Incredible Catering have created a luxury buffet to suit any occasion.
Available for a minimum of ten people, the Big Deal buffet includes sandwiches, chocolate gateaux, crisps, fresh juice, fruit skewers and a selection from the following finger foods:
• Crispy butterfly king prawns with a sweet chilli dip
• Delicious homemade mini quiches: Lorraine, broccoli and smoked salmon; grilled vegetables (v)
• Homemade chicken satay with a spicy peanut dip
• Delicious thin crust homemade mini pizza with various toppings
• Selection of canapés and vol au vents
• Crispy homemade chicken strips with a zingy lemon mayonnaise
• Texan mini chicken wings and drumsticks served with a blue cheese dip
• Breast of chicken and spicy vegetable pakora with a pakora dip
• Fabulous sweet and sticky chicken skewer
• Vegetable and lemon grass spring rolls served with sweet chilli dip (v)
• Homemade creamy coleslaw
• Mixed green salad
Previous customers have not stinted in the good things they have had to say about Incredible Catering:
‘The event went exceptionally well and the food was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone. So much so, there was nothing left by the end of the evening!!!’ Donna Crawford
‘I would like to say a big thank you to everyone at Incredible Catering for the fantastic food that I served to my guests last Saturday. All the food was displayed beautifully and tasted delicious… Thank you all! I can’t fault anything.’ Laura Williamson
Deal yourself a winning hand with today’s Big Deal:
£7.11 per person for a luxury buffet from Incredible Catering; a 55% saving on the standard £15.80