16oz chateaubriand sharing steak
Glass of wine each
Choice of sauces and sides
Award-winning Finnieston steakhouse
New York-style vibes
It is a rare steak that can make you sing its praises and shout ‘well done’ to the kitchen team.
But where can you find a steak worthy of such acclaim? Well, your best bet is to head to the award-wining Porter & Rye in Finnieston.
Today’s Big Deal lets you try out the fabulous fare with a 16oz chateaubriand sharing steak, sides and wine for two…
First class farm beef
- Porter & Rye has been building up a stellar reputation over the years for its prime steaks.
- Inside you will find an intimately lit restaurant with a classic Manhattan steakhouse vibe.
- The superb beef is dry-aged in-house for up to 50 days (and sometimes even 120) and sourced from Gaindykehead Farm near Airdrie.
Sharing steak for two
- Today’s Big Deal is for a 16oz chateaubriand sharing steak for two, accompanied by two sauces, two sides and a glass of house wine each.
- Popular sides include the truffle salt fries, black garlic mash and the utterly decadent bone marrow mac ‘n’ cheese.
- Mouthwatering sauces include Béarnaise, peppercorn & brandy, red wine jus and salsa verde. What’s it to be?
Treat a meat lover
- Know anyone who loves being whisked out for steak, wine and good times? Then they’ll adore this Big Deal.
- Plus you can enjoy your generous sharing steak in the setting of a hip, award-winning Finnieston dining spot.
Delighted 5pm diners
‘Best steak ever…booked the Chateaubriand for two on 5pm deal. Lovely service and all agreed we had never tasted a more delicious steak.’ 5/5
‘Will definitely return! Had a fantastic lunch…all of us struggled to think when we had ever had a better steak. All aspects of the meal were delicious…will certainly be back…’ 5/5