Stay in peaceful countryside hotel
Includes bottle of wine
18-metre swimming pool with sauna and steam room
Just 30 minutes from Glasgow
Jet-setting to a European capital for a break is all fine and dandy.
However, there are times when you just can’t face the airport security check; dealing with foreign currency and arriving at an airport which requires a two hour transfer to your hotel.
Enjoy a rather more convenient break with today’s Big Deal from the luxurious Macdonald Crutherland House hotel.
- The deal is for two people to stay one night in a classic double or twin room, with full Scottish breakfast and a bottle of wine.
- Large beds, a hot drinks tray and luxury en-suites are standard in the rooms and free WiFi is available.
- Guests on the deal also have access to the hotel’s leisure facilities.
- The hotel’s Vital Health and Wellbeing Club is an elegant spot and full use of the leisure facilities is part of the deal.
- The eighteen metre pool has glass walls which fill the room with light and allow you to gaze out onto the hotel’s carefully tended parkland.
- Soak up the heat of the sauna; take a tranquil turn around the pool or simply relax poolside and enjoy the views.
- While not included in the offer, guests are, of course, welcome to book in for spa treatments.
Macdonald Crutherland House hotel is a haven for anyone keen to step away from the bustle of everyday life.
Many happy guests who have stayed there have left rave reviews on TripAdvisor. The hotel currently has an average rating of four stars out of five on the site.
A recent review (edited for length):
‘The spa experience was just fantastic, everything that you can wish for. Reception staff friendly and polite even when I needed my card redone for the umpteenth time as I kept putting it next to my phone!! The Crutherland is a hidden gem and when you are within the grounds you do not feel as though you are a stone throw from a major town.’
Valid from 05.11.20 until 31.05.21.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £15 per room supplement for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-26th, 30th-31st Dec;
1st Jan 21;
The Big Deal is for an overnight stay in a classic double or twin room with a full Scottish breakfast and bottle of wine.
Room upgrades available – please enquire when booking.
Access to leisure is subject to official reopening from the Scottish Government and access may require pre-booking and will be subject to availability.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Max 1 child under 12 permitted; under 4s stay free when sharing with adults; children aged 5-12 require a supplementary charge of £10 per night inc breakfast. Family room upgrade required for a supplement of £30 per room per night.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Car parking available.
Advance booking required.
Please note once a booking has been made the hotel cancellation policy is applicable with regards to refunds or extensions.
72 hours notice required for cancellations. Failure to give sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 04.11.20
Please refer to our T&Cs for full information.