Keratin Revolution Smooth Me Now treatment
Adds strength, shine and volume
Lasts up to 3 months
Stylish West End salon
Today’s Big Deal is a keratin revolution smoothing treatment at Susan McGorm Hair Boutique in the West End.
Susan McGorm Hair Boutique is a modern and stylish salon on Crow Road. Susan has years of experience in the hairdressing business and is expert at understanding her clients’ needs.
Keratin Revolution Smooth Me Now
- Available Monday to Friday, this Big Deal is for one person to have a Keratin Revolution Smoothe Me Now treatment.
- The treatment harnesses the power of Keratin and nano technology (yep, that’s right – nano technology) to deliver the strength, elasticity and moisture needed for totally gorgeous hair.
- This is the perfect solution for making frizzy, unmanageable hair sleeker and softer. It smooths locks and also gives them a shot of reflective shine. Hair stays nourished and healthy for up to three months afterwards.
Six steps to incredible hair
- This comprehensive treatment has a number of steps.
- First, your hair is washed and towel dried.
- Next, it is carefully divided into sections and the Keratin solution is applied throughout.
- Your stylist then blow dries your hair until it is as straight and smooth as possible.
- Using a flat-iron, the Keratin is then sealed into your hair. Then the product is rinsed out, leaving each strand intensely conditioned and incredibly soft.
- Next, a straightening serum is applied throughout and finally, your hair is blow dried.
- Keratin Revolution creates bombshell-straight locks and spares hours of morning stress. We told you that it was miraculous.
Susan McGorm Hair Boutique has glowing reviews on its Facebook page. We’ve edited the following for length:
‘Susan is so lovely and always makes a great job of my hair… The new salon is simply gorgeous and the special drinks menu makes the whole experience feel like a relaxing luxury treat!’