Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
Is there a better sound than the satisfying hiss of a beer bottle being opened?
Actually, there is – we reckon that the delicious gurgle of beer being poured into a glass sounds even better. Next, it’s time to sip off the foam and relaaax…
Oktoberfest selection box
- And if you’re going to enjoy a beer, then you might as well make it German (they’re the best, after all).
- So get your hands on this Big Deal for a box of 20 tasty German beers, brewed in Munich to be specific.
- Oktoberfest selection box includes:
● 5 x Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest (Gloriously smooth, honey-coloured piece of history from times gone by that pays homage to the Bavarian Purity Law of 1516. Very smoothly drinkable, it’s slightly sweeter than other Oktoberfest beers but still maintains a good kick from the hops alongside biscuity and toffee malts. ABV 5.7%)
● 5 x Hofbrau Oktoberfest (Full-bodied, bottom-fermented speciality beer with its fine hoppy aroma, perfect alongside a classic Oktoberfest roast chicken. Supple-soft, palatable and with a slightly sweet finish. ABV 6.3%)
● 5 x Paulaner Oktoberfest (A bottom-fermented beer, made during Oktoberfest since 1818, it’s strong and golden, with a perfect balance of a light taste of hops and a strong note of malt. It’s a feast of a beer, which always goes down well. ABV 6.0%)
● 5 x Spaten Oktoberfest (A sparkling deep golden colour with a huge fluffy head when poured. Soft caramel and bready malts are accompanied by grassy hops in a clean and crisp beer that was introduced in 1872. Brewed as early as spring for the world’s largest folk festival, it’s popular with Oktoberfest visitors every year. ABV 5.9%)
‘Received my first order yesterday by home delivery. Excellent service and friendly staff. Will be a returning customer, A+.’