Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
To dine out or not to dine out…now that is the question.
Dine out and you can enjoy first class food crafted by the very best chefs. Dine in and you can stay cosy and romantic indoors.
Thankfully, Thyme 2 Dine Glasgow have solved this eternal dilemma with three course fine dining delivered straight to your door (ooh, and wine as well).
Thyme 2 Dine box for two
- Thyme 2 Dine deliver delicious gourmet meals on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Each luxury food box includes a three course meal for two with sides and matching wine. Veggie options are available.
- Everything comes ready to pop into the oven with easy instructions on a card.
- All dishes are crafted with fresh, high-quality ingredients, creating a high-end restaurant experience at home.
Fine dining to your door
- This Big Deal is for one Thyme 2 Dine box for two people, including gourmet starters, mains, desserts, sides, freshly baked bread and a bottle of wine.
- Delivery will be totally safe and contactless.
- You can even jazz up your treat with a tasty cheese course for a £4.95 supplement.
- Menus change regularly, but here is a tempting sample:
Seb & Mili curried sultana sourdough bread with cucumber & mint yoghurt dressing
Confit of duck leg lollipops, hazelnut crumb, celeriac & apple remoulade, spiced plum gel
Pea, asparagus & goats cheese fritter, samphire & shallot salad, piccalilli puree (V)
Honey Arran mustard roasted poussin, blood orange & fennel seed sauce
Aubergine steak roasted in smoked paprika, confit tomato &roasted red pepper, black olive crumb, wild garlic oil (V)
Sweet potato & sweetcorn hash, heather honey roasted root vegetables, burnt onion puree, rapeseed roasted red rooster potatoes & our giant Yorkshire pudding (V)
Cherry bakewell – cherry crowdie rolled in flaked almonds, crumbled frangipane, black cherry gel (V)
Cipollina, Bianco di Puglia, IGT Puglia, Italy, 2019
Cipollina, Rosso Terre Siciliane IGT, Italy, 2019
Ideal for a romantic evening
- Thyme 2 Dine offers the very best of both worlds: restaurant quality food and wine, plus all the lovely comforts of home.
- So why not wow your other half by serving this up as a classy date night surprise?
Glowing Facebook reviews
‘Really good food and great portion sizes. Easy and quick to prepare…anyone who tries this won’t be disappointed. A 5-star meal. I will have no hesitation recommending this to my friends.’ 5/5