Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
To dine out or not to dine out…now that is the question.
Dine out and you can enjoy first class food crafted by the very best chefs. Dine in and you can stay cosy and romantic indoors.
Thankfully, Thyme 2 Dine Glasgow have solved this eternal dilemma with three course fine dining delivered straight to your door (ooh, and wine as well).
Thyme 2 Dine box for two
- Thyme 2 Dine deliver delicious gourmet meals on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Each luxury food box includes a three course meal for two with sides and matching wine. Veggie options are available.
- Everything comes ready to pop into the oven with easy instructions on a card.
- All dishes are crafted with fresh, high-quality ingredients, creating a high-end restaurant experience at home.
Fine dining to your door
- This Big Deal is for one Thyme 2 Dine box for two people, including gourmet starters, mains, desserts, sides, freshly baked bread and a bottle of wine.
- Delivery will be totally safe and contactless.
- You can even jazz up your treat with a tasty cheese course for a £4.95 supplement.
Menus change regularly, but here is a tempting sample:
Seb & Mili sourdough with basil, sun-blushed tomato and whipped sea salt butter (V)
Rannoch smoked chicken and wild garlic croquettes with bacon jam and gem lettuce purée
Chargrilled Halloumi with samphire, courgette salad and mango salsa (V)
Pork belly cured in honey & thyme and stuffed with apricot sausage meat, served with puff smoked paprika crackling and anise gravy
Cajun aubergine steak topped with confit tomato & black olive crumb and roasted red pepper dressing (V)
Fine ratatouille; sweet potato & parmesan gratin; heather honey-roasted carrots and parsnips; rapeseed roasted red rooster potatoes and giant Yorkshire pudding (V)
Blood orange & verbena tart with raspberry gel and white chocolate & almond granola (V)
Cipollina Bianco Malvasia 2018, Puglia, Italy
Cipollina Rosso Nero d’Avola 2018, Sicily, Italy
Ideal for a romantic evening
- Thyme 2 Dine offers the very best of both worlds: restaurant quality food and wine, plus all the lovely comforts of home.
- So why not wow your other half by serving this up as a classy date night surprise?
Glowing Facebook reviews
‘Really good food and great portion sizes. Easy and quick to prepare…anyone who tries this won’t be disappointed. A 5-star meal. I will have no hesitation recommending this to my friends.’ 5/5