Uber stylish city centre spas. Multiple locations in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen. The ultimate pampering package with a massage, facial, manicure and pedicure.
This deal from PURE Spa & Beauty ticks all the boxes for the perfect indulgent gift.
Available to use until the 31st October, it is a no-brainer for those who love nothing more than relaxing beauty treatments.
- There are two options per location for today’s Big Deal. Option one is a pamper package at PURE Spa & Beauty for one person. The second option is the same deal for two people.
- The package includes the following treatments and takes 90 minutes in total:
- Gel manicure – colour on hands, chip-free for up to 2 weeks, includes shaping and tidying
- PURE pedicure – shaping, buffing, cuticle tidy, nourishing foot cream, base coat, two coats of colour and top coat
- PURE facial – achieve visible results with a skin specific facial tailored to your needs
- PURE massage – pick me up for the back
- PURE Spa & Beauty have a number of slick, ultra modern spas in city centre locations across the country.
- Their philosophy is simple – to combine essential spa and beauty treatments for time-starved individuals. Open late throughout the week in urban locations, their expert therapists are there for their clients even after their longest days.
- The spas use only top of the range beauty brands and their therapists are trained in a wide range of treatments.
- The deal is available to use at the following PURE Spa locations:
Glasgow West Nile Street
Edinburgh Lothian Road
Edinburgh Rose Street
Aberdeen Union Square
Important information on social distancing
Prior to you next visit, the spa kindly ask that you read the safety protocol on their website; here.
24hrs prior to your appointment you will receive a digital consultation form & health questionnaire. The spa need this to confirm your booking, if you have any difficulties completing this, please call the spa.
If you feel unwell the evening before or day of your appointment you should contact the spa to reschedule.
Please arrive on your own – if you need to bring a child or carer with you, the spa ask you to let them know in advance when you speak to their Virtual Reception Team.
When you arrive, expect the salon doors to be locked until you are greeted for your appointment time. Please follow visual guidance entering the salon, you will notice floor markings and signage to guide you.
Please always respect social distancing in the salon where possible.
You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival – hand sanitiser will be available for you at the entrance, and there are other dedicated hand washing areas throughout the salon.
The team at the spa will be wearing PPE, including visors and face masks. They kindly ask clients to wear a face covering, disposable mask will be made available at reception.
Pure Spa’s are following strict sanitisation procedures; their treatment protocols are enhanced to ensure safety first and rooms/stations and equipment will be sanitised or disposed of between each client.