5 tapas dishes for 2
Glass of sangria on arrival
Bread and olives
Available in West End of Glasgow
Tapas, sangria and nibbles
- This Big Deal is for a tapas feast for two, including a fruity chilled sangria on arrival, bread and olives, a choice of five tapas to share and a dessert each, at Cafe Andaluz in Glasgow’s west end.
- You will have a huge array of tapas to choose from, including spicy Moorish pork skewers, classic crisp-fried calamari, and fresh Shetland mussels in your choice of sauce.
- Or what about stuffed aubergines with couscous and juicy sultanas, or cod fillet marinated in lemon, paprika and garlic? Yum!
- Whichever you pick, you can enjoy a vibey meal surrounded by decor from old Andalusia, including stained glass lamps and colourful ceramics.
- With nibbles, tapas, drinks and desserts all included, this Big Deal has all the makings of a lovely and leisurely meal for two.
- Plus, as it is available seven days, you could enjoy it as anything from Sunday lunch to a Spanish-style date night.
Loved by 5pm customers
- ‘Love this tapas restaurant. Another great visit. Food delicious and staff very welcoming and friendly. Sorry but can’t find fault with anything. 5/5’
The Big Deal is for 2 people to share bread & olives with a glass of sangria each, followed by choice of 5 tapas dishes to share from a set menu + dessert each.
Valid from 11.07.22 until 11.09.22.
Available in the West End of Glasgow only, at the following times:
Bookings must be made by 28.08.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Valid for the VIP menu only and cannot be exchanged for any other menu, which may be subject to changes.
Supplements apply to some dishes and the cheese board dessert is excluded.
Sangria may be substituted with a soft drink.
Advance online booking required.
24 hour cancellation policy applies to bookings made with a Big Deal purchase.
Tables required back by 1 hour 45 minutes.
Please note the offer is strictly non-redeemable after the expiry date.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 3 purchases (6 people) per table.
Not valid at any other Cafe Andaluz restaurants.
Note: an optional 10% service charge will be added to your total bill value. This charge goes directly to the team and helps tipping in the cashless times. If you want it removed, please ask before paying your bill.
Discount calculated as a percentage of most expensive items available from menu.
Printed or electronic copy of order email(s) must be presented on arrival.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 08.07.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.