Delicious afternoon tea
Eden Mill Love G&T each
Riverside rooftop bar with panoramic views
Finnieston Quay location
Stylish rooftop bar
- Offering panoramic views of the Clyde, Hydro and Armadillo, the Sky Bar at Radisson RED is Glasgow’s first rooftop bar. It is safe to say that it’s a very scenic spot for swapping gossip and tucking into scones covered with lashings of clotted cream.
- When you make your way up to the top, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the Radisson RED’s very own Boston Terrier, Baxter, who might be there to greet you with his little waggy tail.
Afternoon tea with drink
- This Big Deal for an afternoon tea for two is available from July to September.
- As up to three purchases (six people) can be used at one time, it would be ideal for a special celebration.
- The Red Sky Bar’s afternoon tea menu can change seasonally, but here is a sample of what you can expect:
- Asian style confit duck & plum sauce served in a bao bun
- Smoked bacon & sweet maple doughnut
- Southern Fried crispy chicken, topped on a hot waffle with barbecue sauce
- Sage, pork & apple sausage roll
- A spoonful of hot smoked salmon on a bed of tasty RED quinoa
- Classic Strawberry milkshake with retro pink candy floss topper
- Fruit scone served with strawberry jam and Chantilly cream
- Strawberry & Prosecco jelly pot
- Served with an Eden Mill Love Gin & Tonic each, it sounds pretty darn epic to us!
- ‘We visited the Sky Bar and were amazed. Fabulous views, great service and a really fun time. We even got to meet the gorgeous hotel puppy. Thank you Radisson RED. We’ll be back and will hopefully stay over next time.’
Valid from 01.07.22 until 30.09.22.
Bookings must be made by 07.09.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available at the following times:
The Big Deal is for 2 people to have afternoon tea with an Eden Mill Love gin & tonic or pint of St. Mungo’s beer each.
Includes one serving of tea/filtered coffee.
You may upgrade your coffee to a latte, cappuccino, flat white etc. for an additional cost at the time of your booking.
Menu may be subject to change.
Alcohol may be substituted with a soft drink.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required via link provided on order email – deal is subject to availability.
Any dietary requirements must be provided at least 48 hours in advance.
24 hour cancellation notice period. Failure to give sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 3 purchases (6 people) may be used per booking.
Not valid with any other offer.
Disabled access available.
Printed or electronic copy of order email(s) must be presented on arrival.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Guests are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 09.06.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.