Grab your coat and your favourite person, and try out this new afternoon tea while sipping on an Eden Mill Love gin & tonic under the Crane at a swish rooftop bar on the Clyde.
You can both relax in style with the best view of the city while enjoying treats like mini southern fried chicken topped on a hot waffle with barbecue sauce and fresh strawberry & Prosecco jelly, all washed down with a tasty Eden Mill Love Gin and tonic or a pint of St. Mungo’s beer.
Your destination? The iconic Red Sky Bar at Radisson RED, of course. Now hurry, those fruit scones are waiting for you…
Stylish rooftop bar
- Offering panoramic views of the Clyde, Hydro and Armadillo, the Sky Bar at Radisson RED is Glasgow’s first rooftop bar. It is safe to say that it’s a very scenic spot for swapping gossip and tucking into scones covered with lashings of clotted cream.
- When you make your way up to the top, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the Radisson RED’s very own Boston Terrier, Baxter, who might be there to greet you with his little waggy tail.
Afternoon tea with drink
- This Big Deal for an afternoon tea for two is available Sunday to Friday in September, and seven days a week from October until the end of November.
- As up to four purchases (eight people) can be used at one time, it would be ideal for a special celebration.
- The Red Sky Bar’s afternoon tea menu can change seasonally, but here is a sample of what you can expect:
Asian style confit duck & plum sauce served in a bao bun
Smoked bacon & sweet maple doughnut
Southern Fried crispy chicken, topped on a hot waffle with barbecue sauce
Sage, pork & apple sausage roll
A spoonful of hot smoked salmon on a bed of tasty RED quinoa
Classic Strawberry milkshake with retro pink candy floss topper
Fruit scone served with strawberry jam and Chantilly cream
Strawberry & Prosecco jelly pot
Mini RED velvet cake
- Served with an Eden Mill Love Gin & Tonic each, it sounds pretty darn epic to us!
This TripAdvisor reviewer loved their experience at Radisson RED Sky Bar:
‘We visited the Sky Bar and were amazed. Fabulous views, great service and a really fun time. We even got to meet the gorgeous hotel puppy. Thank you Radisson RED. We’ll be back and will hopefully stay over next time.’