Macaroon or macarons? Whisky or wine? Edinburgh Castle or the Eiffel Tower?
Why choose between Scotland and France when Roastit Bubbly Jocks has combined the best of both with its French-influenced Scottish cuisine?
And with this Big Deal for a takeaway two course meal with wine, you can sample the menu at home.
A 5pm favourite
- Roastit Bubbly Jocks are a 5pm favourite and you can now enjoy their delicious Scottish cuisine at home.
- This friendly west end restaurant specialises in traditional and modern Scottish cuisine with a nod towards French and continental cooking.
- Quality produce is used inventively and presented in an imaginative fashion.
- Dining in boxes are available for collection on Fridays and Saturdays from 12th February to 6th March – make sure you order by 8pm on the Thursday night for that weekend’s collection!
Fine Scottish fayre
- Enjoy your pick of starter and main from the menu below:
Tomato and roasted red pepper soup & crusty bread
West coast seafood chowder & crusty bread
Smoked paprika pork belly & Stornoway black pudding salad, mango salsa
Goats cheese Lebnah, Kalamata olives & dukkah melba toast
Chilli, soy and ginger marinated fillet of Scotch beef salad
Slow cooked rolled pork, sherry BBQ glaze, sesame noodles & mange tout
Moroccan-spiced marinated chicken breast & pilaf rice
Vegan seitan roast, seasonal veg, roast spuds, Yorkie dumplings, vegan gravy
Filo parcel, squash, chestnuts, spinach, red onion, vegan feta & za’tr
Braised beef shin ragu, pappardelle pasta & fresh Parmesan
Raspberry white chocolate baked cheesecake & fruit coulis
Warm soft chocolate cake, salted caramel & honeycomb ice cream
Maple apple, pecan & toffee Pavlova
Duo of Scottish cheese, fruit chutney & oatcakes
- Desserts may be added on for a £5 supplement per person.
Delicious dining treat
- Craving a fancier takeaway? Enjoy the best of a West End restaurant with this Big Deal from Roastit Bubbly Jocks.
- With two tasty courses and a bottle of wine, you’ll have everything you need for a very cosy evening for two.
- Roastit Bubbly Jocks gets a huge 4.5 stars from 5pm diners, as diner Paula recently reviewed (edited for length):
- ‘Food was superb as always and cooked to perfection with loads of choices.’