3 x air-purifying houseplants
Three attractive plants
Easy to maintain selection
5/5 Facebook review score
What better time than the new year for a bit of a detox?
And we’re not just talking about diet – we’re talking about detoxifying the air that you breathe too.
Luckily, this selection of pretty, air-purifying plants from Green Living Glasgow makes it super easy to fill your home with good vibes.
Magical air cleaning plants
- This collection of indoor plants is perfect for adding colour, energy and health to your living space. It includes the choice of three from six – a Peace Lily, Boston Fern, Dieffenbachia ‘Camilla’, Snake Plant, Aloe Vera and Anthurium.
- All of these plants have been chosen for their air purifying qualities, so not only do they look terrific but they’ll create a cleaner, mood boosting environment too.
- Plus as they’re is easy to maintain, all you’ll have to do is give them the occasional water then watch them flourish.
- Hailing from the tropical jungle, Peace Lilies grow pretty white flowers that will fill your home with a lovely, exotic fragrance.
- A boho classic, the ‘Green Lady’ Boston Fern is an elegant plant with graceful arching fronds. Add this one to a mantelpiece or hanging basket for a chic cascading effect.
- The scarlet heart-shaped ‘flower’ of the Anthurium are some of the longest-lasting on earth, meaning that your home will be filled with a dazzling splash of colour for months.
Give the gift of greenery
- Why not surprise a loved one by sending them these health-enhancing plants as a present?
- Or just grab this trio for yourself and brighten up your living space for the new year.
Overall Facebook score of 5/5
‘Excellent quality plants that are very healthy and clearly well cared for. They arrived quickly and well packaged. I’m over the moon with them…’
Valid for redemption until 28.02.21.
The Big Deal is for a set of 3 x mixed air-purifying plants including delivery.
Set includes a choice of 3 from the following:
Aloe Vera (13cm);
Boston Fern (12cm);
Sansevieria Laurentii – Snake Plant (12cm);
Dieffenbachia ‘Camilla’ (12cm);
Spathiphyllum – Peace Lily (13cm);
Flowering Anthurium (12cm).
2nd class Royal Mail delivery is included with each purchase. Mainland UK deliveries only.
Order processing time is currently 4-5 days, with delivery expected to be around 2-3 days. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
Plants can be arranged to be collected from the Green Living store at 410 Dumbarton Road, Partick G11 6SB. Opening hours are limited due to COVID-19.
It is advised that, to keep plants healthy, they are not kept in the box for any longer than 24 hours upon delivery.
It’s best to place plants somewhere bright, but not direct sun which can burn the leaves. Only water if the soil appears dry at the top (usually every 7-14 days). Too much water can rot the plant quickly, so it’s best to avoid this. Ideally re-pot plants every year or two in the spring, especially if the roots are coming out the base of the pot. You can also feed plants with a general houseplant food during the growing season (March-October) to give them an extra boost.
Email redemption only – information on how to redeem for delivery or collection is detailed on your order email along with how to care for the plants.
Any return requests must be communicated to the seller within 3 days of delivery and returned within 7 days of delivery, and must be in original packaging unopened. Refunds will be arranged on receipt of returned item. Please note refunds can take 3 to 10 working days to reach your bank.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be sent as gifts.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 08.01.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.