It must be a dream…
You are sipping chilled Cava in what looks like a plush Spanish mansion, with red velvet curtains and a grand staircase.
A smiling host leads you to a private room with a candlelit table. Sitting around the table are nine of your favourite people, all waiting to be served a delicious meal.
Well, it might be a dream. Or it might just be today’s Big Deal on a private dining experience for 10 at Arta…
A very special experience
- Arta is an opulent venue in the Merchant City that specialises in contemporary Mediterranean cuisine.
- With this Big Deal, 10 people will arrive to a sparkling Cava reception, before being ushered to Arta’s private dining space.
- There, you will be royally spoiled with a three-course dinner and five bottles of wine for the party to share.
- You can enjoy this intimate experience on Thursday, Friday or Saturday until the end of April 2022. You can add on extra guests for a £25 supplement each.
Jewel of a venue in the Merchant City
- Based on Albion Street, Arta is a very luxurious space for enjoying a private dining experience with a few special people.
- Designed to look like an antique Spanish hacienda, the main bar area has enormous standing candelabras and staircases worthy of a castle. You really have to see it for yourself.
Three fabulous courses
- The menu is subject to change, but could look something like this:
Spiced squash soup, coriander oil, artisan bread roll (v)
Ham hough presse, spiced piccalilli, pea-shoots, “Wooleys” oaties
Pirinaca salad, heirloom tomatoes, green pepper, red onion, apple cider vinegar (v)
Picked ham, pistachio, watercress & pink lady apple salad
Maple cured pork loin, saffron creamed potatoes, honey glazed root vegetables & apple cider jus
Paprika butter cod fillet, toasted flaked almonds, provencal vegetabels & bravas potatoes
Harissa spiced borders lamb shoulder, Spanish style rice, toasted pine kernels & saffron creme fraiche
Sweet potato, bac choi & courgette curry, coriander scented rice, cumin oil & mini poppadoms (v)
Bruleed creme catalan, strawberry, lime shortbread (v)
Sticky toffee pudding, smoked almond crunch, butterscotch, salted caramel ice cream (v)
Due of chocolate delice, mascarpone, orange syrup (v)
Rioja poached pear, cinnamon yoghurt, candied walnuts (v)
- This 5pm customer adored their recent meal at Arta:
‘What a find. This was our first time at Arta and we couldn’t believe how great the whole experience was. The setting, tucked away in Merchant City, is not what you’re expecting — super Med vibe amidst an amazing cavern of a place! The food was stunning — absolutely everything was delicious — and the service was outstanding. It was a family dinner to celebrate a birthday and we honestly couldn’t have asked for more in terms of being a unique and super special evening. Definitely returning and recommending to everyone we know.’ 5/5