Sushi making masterclass
Glass of fizz on arrival
Expert tuition from chef at NORI
Dine on your creations with sake
Available until June
Ever wanted to be the kind of person who threw a soiree, served melt-in-the-mouth sushi and then casually mentioned ‘Oh, I actually made this myself’?
If so, it’s high time you stepped into that swish and sophisticated identity.
Thankfully, this Big Deal from NORI makes it super easy, as you’ll be led through all the sushi making steps by an expert chef.
Fizz, fun and fish
- NORI is a brand new Japanese restaurant at Rotunda North near Finnieston Quay.
- This Big Deal is for a Sushi Masterclass at NORI, which kicks off the perfect way – with a glass of fizz on arrival.
- In your two-hour group masterclass you will learn all about making amazing sushi, from perfect rice to nifty rolling skills.
- It will take place on a choice of dates right up until June, giving you plenty of time to plan it.
Learn from a sushi guru
- First, you will be shown the insider secrets of sushi making by no less than NORI’s head chef.
- Next, comes the fun part – a chance to practice the art of creating delicious sushi rolls, temaki and nigiri.
- Finally, you can dine on your creations accompanied by sparkling saki. Kanpai!
Fantastic gift for a Japanese food fan
- Know someone who’s a bit of a cook? Or who loves scoffing down sushi? Surprise them with this Sushi Masterclass as a gift.
- Or got a few good foodie friends? Then bag multiples of this Big Deal and head along to this workshop together.
Valid from 3pm on the following dates:
14th, 21st January;
18th, 25th February;
18th, 25th March;
15th, 22nd April;
20th, 27th May;
17th, 24th June.
The Big Deal is for 1 person to enjoy a sushi masterclass, including glass of fizz on arrival, expert tuition and hands-on practice with NORI’s head chef + dining on your own creations with sake.
Duration is approx. 2 hours.
Advance booking required.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 6 people per table.
Sorry, children not permitted.
Wheelchair access available on the ground floor restaurant.
Printed or electronic copy or order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Subject to availability and allocation.
Images used for illustrative purpose only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 21.10.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.