3x festive houseplants
Easy to maintain selection
5/5 Facebook review score
Brighten up your home this Christmas
Fir trees, tinsel and singing Santas? Sooo last year.
No, what you really want are a few festive houseplants that shout ‘It’s Chriiiiiistmas…’ louder than that singer from Slade.
So why not add a splash of colour to your home this winter with three mood-boosting Yuletide plants from Green Living Glasgow?
Fabulously festive fronds
- This specially chosen collection of three indoor plants is perfect for adding Christmassy colour and energy to your home.
- They will include a Christmas Cactus, Poinsettia and Flowering Kalanchoe. All will be delivered directly to your door.
- This is an easy to maintain trio, so all you have to do is sit back, pour a Baileys and watch your plants flourish.
Pretty Christmas selection
- A true Christmas classic, Poinsettia’s leaves are as scarlet as Santa’s smartest suit. Wrap a few fairy lights around her pot and you’ll immediately feel more festive.
- Nicknamed ‘Flaming Katy’ because of her bold colours, Kalanchoe is a popular succulent who will bring joy to your home this Noel. Best of all, her flowers last for blooming ages.
- Christmas Cactus (otherwise as Schlumbergera) is known for her beautiful burst of bright winter flowers that bloom all the way until late January.
Give the present of plants
- These houseplants would make terrific gifts for loved ones who’d enjoy a splash of festive colour in their homes.
- Or you could just hang onto them yourself and fill your living space with gorgeous greenery this Yuletide.
Overall Facebook score of 5/5
‘Excellent quality plants that are very healthy and clearly well cared for. They arrived quickly and well packaged. I’m over the moon with them…’
Valid for redemption until 17.12.20.
The Big Deal is for a set of 3 x festive houseplants including delivery.
Set includes 1 of each of the following:
Flowering Kalanchoe (10cm);
Schlumbergera (Christmas Cactus) (12-13cm).
2nd class Royal Mail delivery is included with each purchase. Mainland UK deliveries only.
Order processing time is currently 4-5 days, with delivery expected to be around 2-3 days. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
Plants can be arranged to be collected from the Green Living store at 410 Dumbarton Road, Partick G11 6SB.
It is advised that, to keep plants healthy, they are not kept in the box for any longer than 24 hours upon delivery.
Email redemption only – information on how to redeem for delivery or collection is detailed on your order email along with how to care for the plants.
Any return requests must be communicated to the seller within 3 days of delivery and returned within 7 days of delivery, and must be in original packaging unopened. Refunds will be arranged on receipt of returned item. Please note refunds can take 3 to 10 working days to reach your bank.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be sent as gifts.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 09.11.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.