Five authentic Spanish tapas per couple
Two delicious desserts
Inviting, Andalucian decor
Highly rated by 5pm users
Available in Glasgow, Edinburgh or Aberdeen branches
Spain is a lovely country with brilliant food.
Regrettably, getting there usually involves a budget airline and that seems a stiff price to pay for even the best patatas bravas.
Instead of checking in, we suggest you check out this Big Deal on a tremendous tapas meal at the Café Andaluz restaurants in Glasgow’s city centre and west end, on Edinburgh’s George IV Bridge and George Street, and in Aberdeen.
Choice of five locations
- With this Big Deal, two people can dine at Cafe Andaluz – decked out with stained glass lamps, colourful ceramics and Moorish tiles, all Cafe Andaluz restaurants have a lively, buzzy ambience which would give a Seville fiesta a good run for its money.
- The offer is to share five tapas plus a dessert each from the VIP menu.
- With just under thirty different tapas to choose from, the only tough part of this offer will be making your mind up.
- The offer is valid from February to May 2021.
Tapas feast for two
- The popular seafood section includes dishes like the crisp-fried calamari rings served with fresh lemon and smoked paprika aioli; the fresh mussels cooked in white wine, shallots, garlic & finished with fresh cream, and the freshly marinated anchovies.
- The carnes section has options such as the spiced pork and beef meatballs in a rich tomato sauce; the traditional thick-cut grilled black pudding with onion & apple chutney or the sliced chicken breast marinated in paprika, lemon & coriander with chilli yoghurt.
- ‘Tapas de Vegetales’ stretch from the cracking Spanish omelette and patatas bravas to the grilled asparagus served with shaved Manchego cheese, lemon Hollandaise & crushed black pepper to roasted Padron peppers served with coarse sea salt.
- Popular desserts include the praline cheesecake served with a salted caramel and honeycomb tuile, the homemade chocolate tart, Seville orange caramel & vanilla ice cream, and the crème brûlée.
- Menus can change and some dishes will have a supplement.
‘I love the relaxed environment of Cafe Andaluz, and not feeling like I am rushed through my meal. I have never had a bad meal here.’ 5/5
‘We always enjoy Cafe Andaluz and this visit was no exception! It is a busy, noisy restaurant but the staff are very friendly and the food is excellent so we go back again and again.’ 5/5
The Big Deal is for 2 people to share five tapas from the VIP menu plus a dessert each.
Valid until 31.07.21 at the following venues:
All venues available Sun-Thu noon-9pm.
Glasgow City Centre also available at the following times:
Glasgow West End also available at the following times:
Edinburgh George IV Bridge also available at the following times:
Edinburgh George Street also available at the following times:
Aberdeen also available at the following times:
Please note closing times are subject to Government guidelines.
Supplements apply to some dishes and the cheese board dessert is excluded.
Menu is a sample and is subject to change.
Advance booking only of at least 24 hours required here – TELEPHONE BOOKINGS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
24 hour cancellation policy applies to bookings made with a Big Deal purchase.
Tables required back by 1 hour 45 minutes.
Please note the offer is strictly non-redeemable after the expiry date.
Valid for the VIP menu only and cannot be exchanged for any other menu.
Max 3 purchases (6 people) redeemable per table.
Printed or electronic copy of order email(s) must be presented on arrival.
Valid at the following restaurants:
12-15 St Vincent Place, Glasgow G1 2DW;
2 Cresswell Lane, Glasgow G12 8AA;
10-11 George IV Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1EE;
77B George Street, Edinburgh EH2 3EE;
5 Bon Accord St, Aberdeen AB11 6FX.
Discount calculated as a percentage of most expensive items available from menu.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 01.12.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.