Comedy Club ticket
Friday & Saturday nights
2 tapas dishes
Glasgow’s only fine dining comedy club
A ticket for a comedy show is a fantastic night to look forward to – and even better when it includes food.
Today’s Big Deal for a ticket to the comedy show at The Rotunda is one for real fans of stand up comedy – the event is organised by the promoters who spotted Alan Carr, Kevin Bridges and John Bishop.
A rib-tickling evening
- This deal is for a ticket to a comedy show at The Rotunda comedy club, bar and restaurant, valid Fridays and Saturdays.
- The show will run from approximately 8.45pm to 10:30pm and will feature quality headliners, many of them award-winning.
- There is paid parking at the venue. It’s also easy to get to as the Exhibition Centre train station is a ten minute walk away and there are bus stops at the nearby Hydro, SEC and Clyde Auditorium.
- The deal is available until the 26th November 2022.
- Guests receive two tapas dishes from the following selection at their table in the comedy club before the show starts:
- Houmous (v) (vg) (gf)
- Tzatziki (v) (gf)
- Melitzanosalata (v) (gv) (gf)
- Greek salad (v) (gf)
- Lamb dolmades (gf)
- Greek mac & cheese (v)
- Classic lamb moussaka
- Pork, chicken or halloumi gyros (v)
- Chicken or pork souvlaki/kebab (gf)
- Grilled halloumi (v) (gf)
- Crispy calamari
- Halloumi fries (v)
Happy comedy fans
- Visitors to the Rotunda have left rave reviews on the venue’s Facebook page, including the following, edited for length:
- ‘Attended as part of a mates stag party. Food was great, waiting staff friendly and engaging (special mention for Daniela). The show was fantastic. The opening act was Susan McCabe. She’s an absolute scream – should have been the headliner. The compare also deserves a mention. His put downs were brilliant – from the girls from Alloa (leaving early for the last train), to the gobby bloke from Mull and finally the ladies loudly discussing their bill. I was in bits. Haven’t laughed so hard in a long time.’
- ‘Went for the first time last night and had an absolute blast. Comedians were all hilarious and adapted well to the crowd. They really involved the crowd and made great use of the guests for their comedy. Really worth the money, we will definitely come back!’
Valid from 04.03.22 until 26.11.22.
Unavailable 09.04.22 & 29.04.22.
The Big Deal is for 1 person to attend a comedy show at The Rotunda with 2 tapas dishes.
Available Friday & Saturday only. Doors open 7pm. Seated by 7.30pm. Show runs from approx. 8.45pm until 10:30pm.
Please note tapas dishes are from an exclusive Comedy Club menu provided by Halloumi and cannot be swapped for dishes from any other menus.
Advance booking of at least 6 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
24 hours notice period required for cancellations. Failure to give sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted; max 8 people per table.
Seating for comedy show is guaranteed with purchase. Seating is unreserved.
Over 18s only.
Line-up is subject to change.
The Comedy Club is wheelchair accessible.
Order email must be printed for redemption; please print your order email and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 25.02.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.