Comedy Club ticket
Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights
Glasgow’s only fine dining comedy club
Redeem online: book your comedy deal online with 5pm
A ticket for a comedy show is a fantastic night to look forward to – and even better when it includes food.
Today’s Big Deal for a ticket to the comedy show at The Rotunda is one for real fans of stand up comedy – the event is organised by the promoters who spotted Alan Carr, Kevin Bridges and John Bishop.
A rib-tickling evening
- This deal is for a ticket to a comedy show at The Rotunda comedy club, bar and restaurant, valid Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- The show will run from approximately 8.45pm to 10:30pm and will feature quality headliners, many of them award-winning.
- The venue has its own parking for customers. It’s also easy to get to as the Exhibition Centre train station is a ten minute walk away and there are bus stops at the nearby Hydro, SEC and Clyde Auditorium.
- The deal is available until the 26th November 2021.
- Guests receive a main course and side of their choice at their table in the comedy club before the show starts.
- You can choose from a selection of dishes on offer – dishes include spaghetti carbonara, traditional Chinese chicken curry and bang bang cauliflower.
Happy comedy fans
Visitors to the Rotunda have left rave reviews on the venue’s Facebook page, including the following, edited for length:
‘Attended as part of a mates stag party. Food was great, waiting staff friendly and engaging (special mention for Daniela). The show was fantastic. The opening act was Susan McCabe. She’s an absolute scream – should have been the headliner. The compare also deserves a mention. His put downs were brilliant – from the girls from Alloa (leaving early for the last train), to the gobby bloke from Mull and finally the ladies loudly discussing their bill. I was in bits. Haven’t laughed so hard in a long time.’
‘Went for the first time last night and had an absolute blast. Comedians were all hilarious and adapted well to the crowd. They really involved the crowd and made great use of the guests for their comedy. Really worth the money, we will definitely come back!’