Tasty sit-in meal for 2
Fish, sausage or chicken supper
Sides and dessert
Stylish fish & chip restaurant
Take the bait
- CATCH is a posh fish & chip restaurant where you can wash down your seafood with chilled Prosecco, craft beers and wine.
- The nautical-themed interior is the ideal setting to enjoy sustainable Scottish seafood cooked to order.
- The Big Deal is for a sit-in fish supper for two with sides and dessert each. It is available every day for lunch.
- Your fish supper and sides will include a small single haddock fillet with twice-cooked chips and tartare sauce. Sides will be mushy peas, pickled onions, curry sauce and bread with butter.
- There are meaty alternatives like battered sausage and tempura chicken, if you don’t fancy fish.
- Your dessert choices will include sticky toffee pudding, churros with chocolate sauce and ice cream.
Get hooked on CATCH
- This Big Deal gives you a chance to sample some of Glasgow’s finest fish & chips, so why not bag multiples and make it a family meal?
- CATCH has even earned a thumbs up from legendary Herald restaurant critic Ron Mackenna, who praised his ‘really lovely piece of cleanly fried fish’.
Valid from 11.05.22 until 31.08.22.
Bookings must be made by 15.08.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available at the following times:
The Big Deal is for 2 people to each have a small supper + dessert each.
Choose from the following: single haddock fillet with twice-cooked chips & tartare sauce; chicken tempura; battered pork sausage with twice-cooked chips.
All suppers include mushy peas, pickled onion + curry sauce.
Dessert choices are subject to change.
Not valid for takeaway.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
24 hours cancellation notice required. Failure to give sufficient notice may forfeit purchases.
Tables to be returned within 90 minutes.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 2 purchases (4 people) per booking.
Wheelchair access available – please contact restaurant ahead of booking to arrange.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 10.05.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.