Night of comedy, magic and burlesque
2 course meal
Stylish Arta nightclub venue
‘I wish I’d spent more nights watching Netflix and eating Kettle Chips’ is what absolutely no one will say when they hit 90.
But what they’ll probably say is that they wish they’d enjoyed more evenings filled with dining, fizz and burlesque (ideally in decadent, candlelit spaces).
Embrace all of the above and show yourself a good time this April with today’s fizz popping, feather shaking Big Deal.
Fabulous Friday night
- Today’s Big Deal is for a ticket to Arta’s Club Cabaret at 7.30pm on the following Fridays: 3rd September, 1st October and 12th November.
- Your evening will kick off with a Cava reception followed by a two course meal. This will be followed by a selection of comedy, music and burlesque, then finally, a chance to dance the night away at Arta’s Club Canvas from 11pm.
- Dinner and a show is always a winning combination. Here is a sample menu:
- Vegetable paella, Spanish style rice, smoked paprika, peas & lemon (vg)
- Saffron & wild garlic stuffed chicken breast, with confit potato, baby carrots & pink peppercorn sauce
- Crème catalan, strawberry, lime shortbread
Thrilling cabaret acts
- Following your meal, you can enjoy a delectable selection of comedy, magic and burlesque. Roll up, roll up for…
- Michelle Elli is back to host along with Favourite Sin, returning to enchant you with a Burlesque performance, along with a comedian for more giggles on the comedy front and award-winning Cameron Young is back with more magic!
- Afterwards, if you fancy boogying the night away, you will have free entry to Arta’s Canvas Club from 11pm.
- Decorated in a decadent hacienda-style with statues, candles and columns, stepping into Arta is like stepping into another world.
- Club Cabaret will take place in Arta’s slick Canvas Club space with its cosy booths and red velvet seating.
- The venue is on Albion Street in the Merchant City, handy for both Glasgow Central and Queen Street stations.
- This Big Deal from Arta should appeal to anyone who loves magic, comedy or a little bit of feather shaking burlesque (combined with fizz, dinner and dancing).
- Whether you want to make this a romantic date with your partner or a get-together with your besties, you are guaranteed a sparkling night out.
The Big Deal is for entry for 1 person to Club Cabaret with 2 course meal + glass of cava on arrival and entry to Arta’s Canvas Club.
Option 1 is for Friday 3rd September.
Option 2 is for Friday 1st October.
Option 3 is for Friday 12th November.
Doors 7.30pm, show starts at 8pm. Canvas Club entry is from 11pm.
Purchase is valid for advertised date only.
Over 18s only. ID may be required.
Seating is unreserved; tables will be mixed.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required – please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Multiple purchases welcome.
Sorry, not wheelchair accessible.
Tickets are non-refundable unless event is cancelled and cannot be refunded/exchanged.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase cannot be returned or exchanged for another offer or used in conjunction with another offer.
Subject to availability and allocation.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 17.08.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.