‘Oui’ afternoon tea for 2
AA Rosette restaurant
City favourite for over 40 years
Available 7 days
It’s an age old question that has tested the world’s greatest minds – who does afternoon tea better, the French or the Scottish?
Maybe we’ll never have a definitive answer to that question. But what does it matter when La Bonne Auberge has combined the charms of both with this Big Deal for a ‘Oui’ afternoon tea?
True city centre favourite
- La Bonne Auberge is an AA Rosette restaurant on West Nile Street that has been putting a smile on the face of Glasgow diners for more than 40 years.
- Based right in the heart of Glasgow’s Theatreland, it has the understated charm and elegance of a real Parisian bistro.
‘Oui’ afternoon tea for two
- Soak up the Gallic ambience and Scottish hospitality with today’s Big Deal for a ‘Oui’ afternoon tea for two, available seven days.
- You can tuck into traditional, freshly made sandwiches; scoff freshly baked fruit scones with Normandy butter and preserves, and sample a fabulous selection of French pastries.
- And as afternoon tea is served with unlimited tea and coffee, you can enjoy a very leisurely gossip session.
Parisian charms, Scottish welcome
- This afternoon tea would be an ideal treat after a busy day of shopping in the city centre.
- Plus afternoon tea in an AA Rosette restaurant would make a nicely stylish gift for your favourite couple.
Thrilled 5pm diners
‘Little jewel in Glasgow. The staff were excellent. The food was delicious. The atmosphere was very relaxed. Overall one of the best eating experiences I have had for a very long time.’ 5/5
Valid from 12.12.20 until 30.04.21.
Bookings must be made by 23.04.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available at the following times:
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-26th Dec 20;
13th-14th Feb 21.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to enjoy a ‘Oui’ afternoon tea.
Menu is seasonal and may be subject to changes.
Special dietary requests cannot be arranged for this menu.
Advance booking of 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 6 people per table.
Tables required back by 5pm.
Note that information, such as excluded dates, seating times and table sizes, are subject to current Government guidelines and advice.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 17.11.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.