Burgers or fish & chips for 2
Stylish Merchant City restaurant
Tasty winter warmer treat
Available Monday to Friday
Quail eggs perched on a bed of rainbow foam are all very well.
But sometimes when the weather is chilly, you just want to tuck into true Scottish comfort food instead.
We’re thinking of a burger or fish & chips cooked to perfection and crafted from high-quality ingredients, ideally.
This is where Mharsanta in Merchant City takes centre stage. Since flinging open its doors on Bell Street, it has carved out a niche as the spot to enjoy classic Caledonian food with a contemporary twist.
So why not try it out with today’s Big Deal for burgers or fish & chips for two?
Stylish dining in the Merchant City
- Named after the Gaelic for ‘merchant’, Mharsanta offers up a winning combination of Scottish classics and signature cocktails.
- Inside, you will find a smart, minimalist dining space with windows lit up prettily by fairy lights at night and cosy booths for relaxing in.
Tuck into burgers or fish & chips
- Today’s Big Deal offers two for one burgers or fish & chips at Mharsanta, available for dinner, Monday to Friday.
- You can choose from either a regular burger or veggie burger served in a brioche bun with burger sauce, tomato and chopped lettuce with fries.
- Alternatively, if you choose fish & chips, you will be served up two plates of tasty, freshly landed, hand-battered Peterhead haddock fillet with thick-cut chips and tartar sauce.
Feel-good Scottish food
- ‘The nights are fair drawing in’, as granny used to say.
- So why not enjoy the kind of classic, feel-good Scottish food that granny used to make as well – but this time, with an added cheffy flair?
- If this sounds like a great idea to you, then grab your favourite dining partner, settle down in a comfy booth and let Mharsanta serve you food to die for.
Happy diners on TripAdvisor
- ‘We discovered the Mharsanta today and were really impressed by the food, service and overall friendliness…good food as it should be. Think we’re going back tomorrow.’ 5/5