Indian takeaway meal for 2
Starter to share, main each & 2 sides
New city centre restaurant
Fantastic customer reviews
It’s Friday night and your oven is in a huff.
It wants to take the night off to go clubbing, but you were relying on it to cook dinner. What should you do?
Simple – set your oven free for the evening and order a tasty takeaway curry for collection instead. This way, everyone is happy (until the fridge demands a night off too, that is).
Try out a new curry spot
- Newly opened in June, Madras Cafe is an Indian restaurant right next to the St. Enoch Centre. The menu offers a range of delicious North and South Indian street food.
- Madras Cafe has got off to a flying start with Glasgow curry fans, who have been giving it fantastic reviews on Google.
Takeaway meal for two
- Sample the fare with this Big Deal for a takeaway meal for two, available for collection only.
- A starter to share, choice of meat or veggie main and side of rice or naan is included.
- As this offer is available seven days until March, you will have plenty of time to enjoy it.
- Starter of mixed chicken and vegetable pakora to share.
- Choice of one main:
- Chicken bhuna
- Butter chicken
- Garlic chilli chicken
- Chicken korma
- Paneer butter masala (v)
- Vegetable punjabi (v)
- Choice of basmati rice or plain naan.
Take the night off cooking
- Fancy an evening of Netflix and naan? Then snap up this Big Deal for a classic curry meal for two.
- This way you can sit back, relax and leave all the cooking to the talented chefs at Madras Cafe (just don’t forget to get in beers).
Outstanding Google reviews
‘Best Indian in Glasgow.’ 5/5
‘Had a fantastic take away from Madras Cafe… we all thought the food was superb… I’d certainly recommend it.’ 5/5
Valid from 09.12.20 until 31.03.21.
Available noon-9pm, 7 days a week.
Opening hours may be subject to change.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to have a takeaway meal with starter to share, main course each + 2 sides for collection only.
Starter is mix pakora (chicken and vegetable).
Mains to choose from are as follows: chicken bhuna; butter chicken; garlic chilli chicken; chicken madras; chicken korma; paneer butter masala (v); vegetable Punjabi (v).
Sides are basmati rice or plain naan.
Orders must be collected from Madras Cafe, 82 Howard Street, Glasgow, G1 4EE.
Menu is subject to change.
Please advise Madras Cafe of any allergies when ordering.
Advance email or telephone booking required.
Please give at least 45-60 minutes notice for all orders.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with another offer.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 02.12.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.