Italian brunch for 2
Cocktail or mocktail each with option 2
Includes choice of nibbles to share
Chic and contemporary dining space
Bit of a brunch aficionado? Join the club.
But while you might know your crushed avo toast from your buttermilk pancake stacks, the burning question is — have you ever tried brunch the Italian way?
If not then you’re in for a treat with this Big Deal from Lucali in Giffnock. Best of all, you can make it a boozy affair if you choose.
Chic Italian restaurant
- Lucali by Andiamo serves up Italian dishes and delicious brunches in a freshly refurbished, contemporary space on Fenwick Road.
- Available seven days until the end of November, this Big Deal is for brunch for two at Lucali, with a choice of nibbles thrown in as well.
- Option one is for a brunch dish each for two with nibbles to share. Option two adds on a choice of signature cocktail or mocktail each.
Bella bella brunch
- Tuck into a leisurely brunch, Italian-style, with your choice of sourdough stacks, baked eggs, paninis, antipasti, mussels or the super popular half pizza, half pasta board.
- Feast on dishes like the garlic sourdough stack with Mediterranean roasted vegetables; Italian-style eggs frittata with Parmesan & spaghetti, or a large pizza slice accompanied by rigatoni smothered in your choice of sauce.
- Plus choose from extra nibbles like garlic bread, salt & chilli skin-on fries or marinated Cerignola olives.
- Adding on a signature cocktail or mocktail with option two? Choices include the peachy WooWoo, classic Cosmo or virgin St. Clements. Bottoms up!
Try a brunch like no other
- Most brunch menus don’t run the full gamut from pizza slices to Scottish mussels to baked eggs, but then most brunches aren’t by Lucali.
- So why not enjoy an Italian-style afternoon indulgence and to make it extra fun, add on a cheeky cocktail too?
Rave Google review for Lucali by Andiamo
- ‘...staff were so friendly, efficient and helpful. The refurbishment is beautiful. The food was the best I’ve had for a long time. So fresh and such an exciting menu compared to other Italian restaurants. Very innovative. Love that it’s not just a lunch / evening restaurant but you can now have breakfast or simply coffee and cake. Can’t wait to go back again. Keep up the good work everyone. 5/5’
Valid from 06.10.21 until 30.11.21.
Available noon-4pm, 7 days a week.
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to have a brunch dish each + share nibbles.
Option 2 includes any cocktail each.
Buffalo Mozzarella starter is not included.
Mocktail options available for option 2.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 04.10.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.