Burger, fries and beer for 2
Choice of locally brewed beer
Riverside restaurant in Crowne Plaza
Available seven days
Great gift for burger lover
Pumpkin puree served on a slab of slate is all very well (we love our gourmet food as much as anyone).
But let’s face it, nothing beats a hearty burger and fries washed down with a nice cold beer.
All of which you can enjoy – alongside a cracking view of the Clyde – with today’s Big Deal from Crowne Plaza Glasgow.
Burgers and beer overlooking the Clyde
- Based in Finnieston, The Mariner Restaurant at the four-star Crowne Plaza offers spectacular river views and tasteful nautical decor.
- This Big Deal is for a classic burger and skin-on fries for two, plus your choice of a locally brewed West Beer each (St. Mungo’s Bavarian-style lager or German pale ale).
- Your burger will be served on tasty toasted sourdough and crammed with baby gem lettuce, tomato and red onion (the oldies are the goldies).
- This offer is available seven days for lunch and dinner until the end of October, so you can enjoy your treat whenever you like.
You had me at ‘burger’
- This scenic meal for two would make a fun gift for the burger and beer lover in your life.
- Or it would be great for a casual date night or long overdue catchup with a friend. So why not get your teeth into a classic burger with today’s Big Deal from Crowne Plaza Glasgow?
Happy 5pm diners
‘All great – food freshly cooked, of great quality and delicious…’ 5/5
‘The restaurant had a very relaxing atmosphere, the food choice was very good, cooked perfectly…’ 5/5