Photo session in professional studio
Includes pre-portrait consultation
One 7” by 5” framed print
Award-winning family photography studio
Choosing gifts can be a bit of a brain scrambler. Suddenly, your head is filled with the mantra of “socks or wine or golf… scarf or Prosecco or perfume…”
So why not choose something personal for your loved one and go for a family photo session in a professional studio instead?
Professional photo session
- The Big Deal is for a professional photo shoot at the John Hendry Studio in Hyndland plus a framed 7” by 5” portrait from the photo session.
- Each client will have a consultation with their photographer to discuss the style of portraits available and to schedule a date for the studio shoot itself. The photographer will take a wide variety of portraits during your session.
- After the session, an appointment will be arranged for you to return to the studio at a later date to view and order your portraits.
- As one of Scotland’s most awarded studios, John Hendry Photography has a glowing reputation for creating beautiful, natural-looking family portraits.
- Since 1996, they have won over twenty prizes for their photography and, in particular, their pictures of babies have won multiple awards.
A gift that lasts a lifetime
- Snap up this Big Deal on a professional studio shoot at John Hendry Photography in Glasgow’s West End.
‘Fantastic experience, we were made to feel so welcome and completely at ease despite having a very hyper 4yr old and (almost) 2yr old… Completely overwhelmed by the quality of the moments captured on what was a special family day for us. Cannot recommend John highly enough for his professionalism (and wit), his charisma and the unique way he has with children is just fantastic.’
Valid from 17.06.20 until 20.12.20.
Studio is open Wednesday to Sunday.
There is a £30 deposit for Wednesday to Friday bookings, and a £60 deposit for Saturday & Sunday bookings, payable directly to John Hendry Photography. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for a studio family portrait session with a framed portrait.
Advance booking required. Each client will have a prior consultation with their photographer to discuss the style of portraits available and to schedule a date for the studio shoot itself.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Family portrait consists of at least 2 people from 2 generations.
After the session, an appointment will be arranged for you to return to the studio at a later date to view and order your portraits.
Only one purchase per household.
New social distancing measures will be put in place between the photographer and families to ensure safety.
Deposit can be returned on the day of the shoot, or when the portraits are viewed.
Purchase cannot be exchanged for cash and is not valid with any other offers or existing orders.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 15.06.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.