Ripe strawberries. Gorgeous poppy fields. Vampish scarlet lipstick.
You can keep your gold and teal – as far as we’re concerned, the best things in life are red.
This includes the Sky Bar, Radisson RED’s glam rooftop hideaway. Perched on the Clyde at Finnieston Quay, it offers some of the very best views in town.
And with this Big Deal, you can toast a rosy sunset while tucking into a selection of small plates to share, accompanied by a beer, gin or cocktail each.
Stylish rooftop bar
- Offering panoramic views of the Clyde, Hydro and Armadillo, Sky Bar at Radisson RED is actually Glasgow’s first rooftop bar.
- It is safe to say that it’s a very scenic spot for cosying up with a date or swapping gossip with a pal.
Small plates with drinks
- Available Monday to Friday from January to March 2021, this Big Deal is for three small plates to share between two at Sky Bar.
- You can enjoy it day or evening and your drink choices will be an Eden Mill gin with tonic, a pint of St. Mungo Bavarian beer or a zingy Cosmopolitan cocktail.
- The small plate selection is delectable. It includes sweet potato curry bites with mango mayonnaise; spinach, potato & goats cheese pie, and chimichurri spiced chicken skewers.
- There is £2 supplement on the steak pie and baked king prawns.
‘We visited the Sky Bar and were amazed. Fabulous views, great service and a really fun time…thank you Radisson Red. We’ll be back and will hopefully stay over next time.’