Afternoon tea for 2 in The Mariner Bar
Elegant 4-star hotel
Views of the Clyde
Close to SEC, Hydro and Armadillo
It’s tough finding that perfect gift, especially if that gift is for yourself. Because aren’t you long overdue a bit of indulgence?
Ideally, your present to you would include delicious eats, accompanied by some coffee and your favourite person.
Lucky, then, that the Crowne Plaza in Finnieston is offering all of the above with today’s Big Deal for afternoon tea for two with unlimited tea or coffee.
Head to a landmark Clydeside hotel
- A towering glass hotel overlooking the river, the four-star Crowne Plaza is definitely an impressive sight.
- A stroll away from some of Glasgow’s main event venues like the Hydro, SEC and Armadillo, plus the Exhibition Centre train station is also nearby.
Indulge in afternoon tea
- This Big Deal is for afternoon tea for two, available Thursday to Sunday in November and December.
- Afternoon tea will be served in The Mariner Bar which has relaxing views of the river. Enjoy a selection of finger sandwiches and sausage rolls; plain scones and fruit scones with jam and cream.
- To finish, guests will be offered a variety of fresh pastries and cakes. Of course, you will also enjoy unlimited tea or coffee.
‘Fab afternoon tea! This is the 2nd time I’ve been for afternoon tea and both times it has been lovely. Will def be back!’ 5/5