‘Much Ado About Nothing’ at Bard in the Botanics
Choice of six dates
Very popular theatre company
Enjoy some culture this summer
Open-air theatre experience
- Taking place at the Botanic Gardens, Bard in the Botanics is Scotland’s biggest Shakespeare festival.
- This Big Deal is for one ticket to an innovative outdoor production of ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ in the beautiful Botanic Gardens, with a choice of the following dates:
- Friday 15th July
- Saturday 16th July
- Wednesday 20th July
- Thursday 21st July
- Wednesday 27th July
- Thursday 28th July
Benedick, Bertram… and the Botanics
- Before 10 Things I Hate About You, before When Harry Met Sally, there was Much Ado About Nothing – the romcom that inspired countless imitators.
- With today’s Big Deal, Shakespeare’s warmest and wittiest comedy gets a modern makeover as two of his best-loved characters are reinvented as Benedick and Bertram.
- The play is part of the popular Bard in the Botanics festival and will take place in the open air.
- You can either bring along a blanket or rent a stool on a first-come, first-served basis. You are also welcome to bring your own seating, so maybe dust off those deckchairs? (and don’t forget to pack a picnic).
- Multiple purchases are available, so you could either make this a romantic evening with your other half or a cultured get together with pals.
- Plus as the performance is suitable for all ages, you could even turn it into a family occasion.
- Previous Bard in the Botanics audiences have plenty of positive things to say on the festival’s Facebook page. Here are a few comments, shortened for length:
- ‘Completely captivating. A very timely production, an amazing cast and wonderfully performed… Thank you.’
- ‘Not the first time at a Bard in the Botanics production and certainly won’t be my last – laughing one minute and close to tears the next. I’m sure The Bard would be proud!’
- ‘I only discovered Bard in the Botanics three years ago but I’m so glad I did. Looking forward to the rest of this years performances…’
The Big Deal is for 1 ticket for ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ at Bard In The Botanics.
Option 1 is for Friday 15th July.
Option 2 is for Saturday 16th July.
Option 3 is for Wednesday 20th July.
Option 4 is for Thursday 21st July.
Option 5 is for Wednesday 27th July.
Option 6 is for Thursday 28th July.
Start time is 7.45pm. Duration is approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.
Ticket can only be used for performance on date shown on purchase email.
Advanced booking not required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Suitable for all ages.
Performance takes place outdoors at the Botanic Gardens – subject to cancellation in the event of adverse weather.
Seating is not provided – stools are available for hire or audiences may bring their own seating.
Well behaved dogs are permitted.
Cast is subject to change.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Purchase is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Subject to availability and allocation.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 27.05.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.