Two course meal for 1
Starter, main and side
Your oven is in a huff, but you were relying on it to cook. What should you do?
Simple – set your oven free and go out for lunch or early dinner. This way, everyone is happy (until the fridge demands a night off too, that is).
Try out a central curry spot
- Opened in June 2020, Madras Cafe is an Indian restaurant right next to the St. Enoch Centre. The menu offers a range of delicious North and South Indian street food.
- Madras Cafe has got off to a flying start with Glasgow curry fans, who have been giving it fantastic reviews on Google.
- Sample the fare with this Big Deal for a starter, main course and side with soft drink – this offer is available every day (except Tuesdays) until the end of October, so you will have plenty of time to enjoy it.
- Expect the following menu:
- Starters – Punjabi samosa (v); chicken 65; chicken tikka Frankie; vegetable pakora (v); aloo tikki (v); spicy chicken wings
- Mains – Bombay butter chicken; chicken tikka karahi; chicken bhuna; chicken madras; chana masala (v); Punjabi paneer (v); palak paneer (v); daal tadka (v); masala dosa (v); idli, vada + sambar (v) (supplements apply – £2 for lamb and £4 for king prawn)
- Sides – basmati Rice; naan bread; tandoori roti (supplement apply – £1.50 for fried rice and garlic & coriander naan)
- Additional sides may be added, such as poppadoms (£1.50), spiced onions (£1.50), peshwari naan (£3.95), mushroom & peas rice (£3.75) and masala chips (£2.50).
Outstanding Google reviews
‘Best Indian in Glasgow.’ 5/5
‘Had a fantastic take away from Madras Cafe… we all thought the food was superb… I’d certainly recommend it.’ 5/5
Valid from 26.05.21 until 31.10.21.
Available noon-6pm, Wednesday to Monday.
The restaurant is closed on Tuesdays.
The Big Deal is for 1 person to have a starter, main course & side dish from a set menu + soft drink.
Supplements apply to some dishes: lamb mains (£2); king prawn mains (£4); fried rice side (£1.50); garlic & coriander naan side (£1.50).
Additional sides may be added on the day.
Menu may be subject to changes.
This offer is available for dine-in only.
The restaurant operates a BYOB policy; please discuss with the restaurant at the time of booking to arrange.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via telephone, email or Madras Cafe’s website. 3rd party site/app bookings are not permitted.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Tables required back after 90 minutes during busy periods.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 4 people per booking.
Supplements and additional sides are payable directly to the restaurant.
Wheelchair access available.
Valid days & times, time at the table, table size & BYOB policy may change due to restrictions based on COVID guidelines.
Purchase is not exchangeable for cash or valid with another offer.
Subject to restaurant availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 26.05.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.