Family photos are an awkward affair.
You finally get everyone standing still at the same time, then you have to faff around nervously with your camera’s timer (or just accost a random stranger to take the snap for you).
The results often leave a lot to be desired.
So how about leaving it to the professionals instead? Specifically, with a one-hour family photoshoot at Studio Rooms in the Southside of Glasgow.
As up to fifteen people can attend, you could even get the extended family together for the session.
One hour professional photoshoot
- Run by a husband and wife team, Studio Rooms will do everything to make sure you get the perfect family keepsake.
- After your one-hour photo shoot, you will get to choose your favourite image in a special viewing session that will take place within seven days. You will then be given a set of prints and a digital copy of it.
- Got a four-legged friend that you don’t want to leave out of the picture? Pets are welcome too, just let the studio know beforehand.
Set of prints
- Fancy a bit of variety? Your shoot can include various room set changes plus up to three wardrobe swaps (if you would like to ensure you look your very best, you can even get a wardrobe consultation). Customers must bring their own costumes.
- You are also welcome to bring your own props, although please let the studio know in advance.
- You will receive either two 5’’ x 7’’ and four 3’’ x 4’’ or four 5’’ x 7’’ prints of the same image. A digital copy is also included.
- This deal is available Mondays to Fridays until the end of March, although you can also book a Saturday or Sunday shoot for a £5 supplement.
Previous customers at Studio Rooms have left rave reviews on Facebook, including the following, which we’ve edited for shortness:
‘Collected our pictures today from our newborn baby photoshoot… they are just wonderful. Amer was absolutely amazing with our baby despite his crying and incessant wriggling! I didn’t know that the parents would join the pictures and thus we were not prepared but despite some persuasion to keep a few shots, those pictures are really the ones to cherish. We are so happy with the final product. They are already framed for the grandparents.’