Low Carb on a Budget cookbook
Great range of energy boosting recipes
Transform your diet in 2021
4.5/5 on Amazon
New year, new you… new diet?
No, we’re not talking bland, faddy eating plans – we’re talking about a totally new relationship with food that could leave you looking and feeling great.
Experts have been raving about the life changing benefits of the low carb diet for ages. So why not give it a whirl with this Big Deal for the Low Carb on a Budget cookbook?
Low carb at low cost
- Paleo Canteen is a cheerleader for the scientifically proven benefits of low carb diets, which can include weight loss, increased energy and better mental wellbeing.
- Now founder Ally Houston and chef John Meechan have released the Low Carb on a Budget cookbook, which is already picking up rave reviews on Amazon.
- And with this Big Deal, the book could be winging its way to you soon with free UK postage included.
What’s in the book?
- Step-by-step, each recipe will teach you how to whip up delicious, nutritious, paleo-style dishes at home without shocking your piggy bank.
- Recipe sections include roasts, mince, fish, eggs, slow cooking, vegetables, soups and desserts, plus plenty of tips on starting your low carb lifestyle.
Feel fantastic in 2021
- Looking for a new year wellbeing boost? This cracking cookbook from Paleo Canteen would make an excellent start.
- Busting the myths that low carb diets are pricey, it will teach you how to feel healthier and more energised on a budget. Sounds like a winner to us!
Rave reviews from critics and readers
’I thought I didn’t need another cookbook, but this is a must-have.’ Herald food critic, Joanna Blythman
’Really, really, really good. Don’t have the words to articulate just how freaking good this book is! Buy it NOW! 5/5.’ Amazon reviewer