Ever reluctantly turned down a drink to reach the last train home and thought to yourself “man, I wish I’d just booked a hotel for the night?”
This Big Deal encourages you, no pretty much orders you, to do just that.
It’s for a one or two night stay in GoGlasgow, a slick city hotel close to the Hydro.
One or two night Glasgow stay
- There are three options with this Big Deal.
- Option one is an overnight stay for two people with a bottle of white wine on arrival, breakfast and free parking. Option two adds a two course dinner.
- Option three is for a two night stay for two with a bottle of white wine on arrival, a two course dinner on the first night, breakfast both mornings and free parking.
- The deal is for a standard double or twin room. All rooms have double or twin beds with Egyptian cotton, an ensuite with toiletries, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, desk and chair.
Two course meal
- Options two and three of the deal include a two course meal in the hotel’s GoGrill restaurant. The menu is subject to change, but you can expect dishes like the following:
Haggis bon bons, chopped salad, pepper sauce
Chef’s soup of the day, crusty bread (V)
Curry samosa, pickled cucumber, mango chutney
Chicken satay bites, sriracha mayonnaise, dressed leaf
Black pudding fritters, homemade brown sauce
Halloumi nuggets, chop salad, herb mayonnaise
Tomato and mozzarella Caprese salad, dressed rocket, balsamic and truffle reduction
Roast chicken breast, fondant potato, glazed carrot, chicken jus, Yorkshire pudding
Pan seared salmon fillet, tomato pesto lentils, saffron potatoes, mint crème fraiche
Braised beef feather blade, Arran mustard mash, truffled green beans, red wine jus
GoGlesga cheese burger, seeded brioche bun, burger sauce, rooster chips, homemade slaw
Beer battered haddock, hand cut chips, mushy peas, confit lemon
Homemade chicken tikka masala, basmati rice, garlic naan, mini poppadums
Red pesto tagliatelle, garlic flatbread
12oz ribeye steak (cooked to your liking) with garlic butter, handcut chips, grilled tomato and mushroom, beer battered onion rings
White chocolate and raspberry cheese cake, raspberry sorbet
Sticky toffee pudding, salted caramel ice cream, butterscotch sauce
Chocolate fondant, vanilla ice cream
Fresh fruit salad, black current sorbet
- Note, some dishes will incur a supplement.
- Breakfast options include the GoLight continental and the GoFull full cooked option, so whether guests fancy a light bite before hitting the road or a whopping Glaswegian fry up, their options are covered.
- GoGlasgow has fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor – the hotel currently has an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5.
- ‘This hotel offers tremendous value for a stay and internally is very clean and attractive. The lounge and dining room areas are well staffed. The staff are also very polite and helpful. The bedrooms are immaculate and you are guaranteed a good night’s sleep. In the morning a super breakfast is served in the dining room. Glasgow city centre is easily reached from this hotel via the M8 which is less than a couple of minutes away or via a number 9 or 9a bus which takes you to the city centre. Also Braehead and Silverburn are easily reached by car. Overall a great hotel to stay in and central for all amenities.’