1 or 2 night stay in Scottish mansion
Full Scottish breakfast each morning
Two course dinner on 1st night
Close to Glasgow airport and city centre
Friends re-runs and dodgy Netflix films can easily become your best friends when you’ve got a bit of spare time.
You might want to get away from the living room couch for a couple of days.
Somewhere that’s not too far away. Somewhere where we can be on our own and not worry about the latest tragedy on Emmerdale.
If the idea of a romantic and convenient night away appeals, snap up today’s Big Deal on a one or two night stay for two at the four star Dalmeny Park House Hotel in Barrhead.
Ivy-clad Scottish mansion
- An impeccably restored Scottish mansion, the ivy-clad Dalmeny nestles in several acres of magnificent gardens and grounds.
- One of Scotland’s premier wedding/conference venues, it is located on the south side of Glasgow in a quiet residential area, just a few miles from Glasgow International Airport and the city centre.
- With validity until 28th February, this offer would be ideal for anyone who would love to relax with a romantic getaway away from hiding under the blanket on the couch.
- The offer is for two people to enjoy a one or two night stay in a classic twin or double room with a full Scottish breakfast each morning plus a two course dinner from the specially selected chef’s menu on the first evening.
- Starters may include the crispy chicken tempura with teriyaki dip and sweet chilli sauce; the Rad tower of haggis and black pudding with crispy leeks and peppercorn sauce; or the melon, mandarin and pineapple coupe with exotic fruit sorbet, passion fruit syrup and coconut shards.
- There may be mains such as the classic steak pie with puff pastry, market vegetables and creamed potatoes; the button mushroom stroganoff with smoked paprika, sour cream, basmati rice and garlic ciabatta bread; or the grilled fillet of salmon with caper, prawn & lime butter, pearl cous cous and crispy fried baby spinach.
- The Dalmeny Park House Hotel has twenty rooms and ample on-site parking, and all the rooms have hospitality trays, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, desk, flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi.
- As well as the Tudor Lounge Bar, it has the stunning Gallery Bistro.
- There may be the opportunity to upgrade to a four poster suite for a £20 supplement.
‘Perfect for a romantic night away. We had a lovely stay at this hotel… All of the staff that we came into contact with were professional and friendly. Highly recommend this for anyone looking for a break.’
‘Quaint and beautiful… The rooms are comfy and the staff is nice – well worth a stay.’
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a classic double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning + 2 course dinner from selected chef’s menu on the 1st night.
Options 1 & 3 are for an overnight stay.
Options 2 & 4 are for a 2 night stay.
Options 1 & 2 are valid from 16.09.20 until 30.09.20.
Options 3 & 4 are valid from 01.10.20 until 28.02.21.
Bookings must be made by 31.01.20 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available Sunday to Friday.
There is a £20 supplement per room for Friday night stays, payable directly to hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
18th, 20th, 23rd, 25th, 28th Sep;
2nd, 4th, 13th, 15th, 18th, 22nd-23rd, 25th, 28th-30th Oct;
5th-9th, 12th, 15th, 20th, 22nd, 24th, 26th-27th, 29th-30th Nov;
4th-6th, 9th-13th, 17th-20th, 22nd Dec.
Rooms may be upgraded for the following supplements per room, payable directly to the hotel: superior (£20); deluxe (£30); Kintyre suite (£75); Balmoral suite (£100).
Dinner is a starter & main course – menu may be subject to change. Supplements apply to some dishes.
Vegetarian options available – please advise the hotel when booking. Sorry, no gluten/wheat free options available.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used for consecutive night stays.
Stay may be extended by a night for a supplement – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Children welcome – under 3 years stay free of charge; ages 3-12 years charged £25 supplement per night, including 2 course dinner from kids menu. Max 1 child per room.
Sorry, no pets.
No wheelchair access at the hotel.
Free on-site parking available.
All supplements payable direct to the hotel.
Printed order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase is not valid with existing bookings, not exchangeable for cash and is not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
Advance telephone booking required.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 11.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.