1, 2 or 3 night stay at 4* hotel
Bottle of Prosecco on arrival
Optional breakfast and late checkout
Fantastic city centre location
TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award
Birthday surprise, anniversary treat or just a spontaneously romantic night away from it all…there’s lots of reasons to get your mitts on a ritzy four-star hotel stay.
And with this Big Deal from Apex, you can enjoy a Glasgow city break all the way until March.
Oh, and did we mention that Prosecco is thrown in too?
- Apex City of Glasgow Hotel is a sleek and stylish escape on Bath Street. It’s handy for the King’s Theatre, Theatre Royal and Concert Hall, plus plenty of shops and restaurants.
- Guests can enjoy chic dining in The Lounge, which serves up modern Scottish dishes, tapas and a mean mojito.
- All guests rooms have sprawling king sized beds, floor-to-ceiling windows, flat screen TVs with Sky channels and deluxe Elemis toiletries.
- Apex has also bagged itself a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
Stay for up to three nights
- Option one is for an overnight stay for two. Option two adds on a full Scottish breakfast.
- Option three adds on a second night and a late checkout. Option four adds on a third night and late checkout.
- All options include an arrival bottle of Prosecco, so you can pop it open, gaze out of your gleaming window and toast the city together.
- Fancy dining? Then you can add on a three course dinner each for a supplement of £35 per couple.
Escape to the Apex
- This glam city break would be great for a birthday surprise, theatre trip or even a Christmas shopping spree.
- And let’s face it, that Prosecco is a bit of a selling point, isn’t it?
Rave TripAdvisor reviews
‘Great hotel, friendly staff. Clean, good size room. Quirky additions which made it fun. Great location…would book here again…’ 5/5
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit Apex City of Glasgow Hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 01.10.20 until 31.03.21.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 supplement per room for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This is not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
25th-26th, 31st Dec 20.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a standard double or twin room.
Option 1 includes a bottle of Prosecco.
Option 2 includes breakfast and a bottle of Prosecco.
Option 3 is for 2 nights, with breakfast and a bottle of Prosecco.
Option 4 is for 3 nights, with breakfast and a bottle of Prosecco.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room per night: £10 city view, £20 superior room, £50 family room, £60 duplex suite; payable directly to hotel.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Includes a bottle of Prosecco in room on arrival; alcohol can be replaced with a soft drink.
3 course dinner can be added for a £35 per couple supplement; please discuss and pay directly with hotel.
Multiple purchases welcome, however may not be used for consecutive nights.
Check-in for 1 night stay from 2:30pm; check-out by 11am.
Check in for 2 or 3 night stays from 2:30pm; check out by noon.
Children under 12yrs permitted; requires upgrade to a family room for £50 per night, breakfast included. Max 2 children. Please discuss and pay directly with hotel.
Sorry, no pets other than guide dogs.
Wheelchair access available.
There is no parking at hotel, however nearby Q-Park where hotel guests receive a 25% discount.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Once booked with hotel, the voucher is non-changeable or refundable.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 18.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.