Handpicked for you
Refreshing summer drinks delivered
Option one: Pack of 5 Shaaken cocktails
Option two: 70cl bottle of Lunun craft gin
Ideal for a garden get-together
Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
Everyone’s got their ideal summer drink.
For some of us, it’s an ice-cold G&T on the rocks with a zesty wedge of lime thrown in. For others, it’s chilled cocktails all the way — wahey!
And with this very refreshing Big Deal from Haar at Home, you can take your pick from either…
Quality drinks delivered to you
- HAAR is a St. Andrews restaurant run by Masterchef finalist Dean Banks, who has travelled the world cooking for celebrities.
- And with this Big Deal, you can enjoy specially selected drinks from HAAR delivered throughout mainland Scotland.
Pack of classic cocktails
- Option one of the deal is for a pack of five Shaaken cocktails, ideal if you’re in the mood for slushy, summery drinks at home.
- These cocktails come in easy to pour pouches with absolutely no faff or fuss. All you need to do is chill, squeeze and sip
- Your classic cocktail selection will include an Espresso Martini, Passionfruit Martini, Strawberry Daiquiri, Margarita and Cosmo.
Bottle of Scottish botanical craft gin
- Option two is for a 70cl bottle of Lunun Gin, created by Chef Dean Banks and distilled in Arbroath.
- Named after Lunan Bay — a peaceful and secluded beach in Arbroath — this premium botanical Scottish gin has a delightful Asian twist.
- It is inspired by Chef Banks’s travels across the globe and his passion for fusion cooking. It features six key botanicals, including sea buckthorn and kaffir lime leaf.
Get ready for summer
- Planning a garden get-together on a balmy evening? The you’ll be sorted for sophisticated drinks with this Big Deal.
- And if you’re struggling to choose between botanical gin or cocktails, then there’s nothing stopping you from snapping up both options…
5 star review for Lunun Gin on Master of Malt
- ‘A great new find! Love the Asian flavourings and it’s packed with flavour. Highly recommend.’