Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
Everyone’s got their ideal drink.
For some of us, it’s an ice-cold G&T on the rocks with a zesty wedge of lime thrown in. For others, it’s chilled cocktails all the way – wahey!
And if you’re with the former, this very refreshing Big Deal from HAAR at Home is ideal, with the choice of original or flavoured Lunun Gin…
Quality drinks delivered to you
- HAAR is a restaurant run by Masterchef: The Professionals finalist Dean Banks, who has travelled the world cooking for celebrities.
- And with this Big Deal, you can enjoy specially selected bottles of gin from HAAR delivered throughout mainland UK.
Scottish botanical craft gin
- The Big Deal is for a bottle of Lunun Gin (or set), created by Chef Dean Banks and distilled in Arbroath.
- Named after Lunan Bay – a peaceful and secluded beach in Arbroath, Dean’s hometown. This premium botanical Scottish gin has a delightful Asian twist.
- Option one is for a 50cl Bottle of Jamberry or Brambley Lunun Gin.
- Option two is for a 70cl Bottle of Lunun Gin.
- Option three is for The Lunun Family, consisting of 1 × 70cl bottle of Lunun Gin, 1 × 50cl bottle of Jamberry and 50cl bottle of Brambley Lunun Gin.
- Inspired by Chef Banks’s travels across the globe and his passion for fusion cooking, this gin features six key botanicals, including sea buckthorn and kaffir lime leaf.
Perfect for catch-ups
- Planning a get-together with friends or family? Or just like to beef up your own gin collection? Then you’ll be sorted for sophisticated drinks with this Big Deal.
- And if you’re struggling to choose between original gin or flavoured, then there’s nothing stopping you from snapping up more than one option…
5 star review for Lunun Gin on Master of Malt
- ‘A great new find! Love the Asian flavourings and it’s packed with flavour. Highly recommend.’