At-home burger kit for 2
Created by celebrity chef Dean Banks
Inspired by Japanese wagyu burgers
Prime cuts of beef with all the trimmings
Rave reviews from food bloggers
Everyone loves a good burger. But how many times in your life have you enjoyed a really, really great burger?
Well now’s your chance, as celebrity chef Dean Banks has thrown down the beef patty gauntlet with this make-at-home Waagyu Burger Kit.
Inspired by Japanese wagyu meat, these kits have everything you need to enjoy a truly epic burger experience — without having to head out to a restaurant.
Delivered from a top Scottish dining spot
- This at-home Waagyu Burger Kit for two is brought to you by acclaimed St. Andrews restaurant, Haar, run by Masterchef finalist Dean Banks.
- Waagyu burgers have already been picking up rave reviews from food bloggers who have been salivating at their textures and flavours.
- The kit will be delivered fresh and will including prime cut hand-pressed burgers, sesame brioche buns, mature cheddar, delicious fillings and secret recipe mayo.
- Cooking instructions are included, making it super simple to whip up a tasty meal.
What’s in the kit?
- 4 x Waagyu prime cut burgers with steak trimmings
- Secret recipe HaarBQ burger mayo
- 4 x Barnets Bakery sesame brioche buns
- 4 x Henderson’s Butcher pancetta portions
- 4 x slices of mature cheddar
- Crispy baby gem lettuce
- Slow-cooked caramelised onions
The best burger of your life?
- If you’ve been hunting for the burger of your dreams, then you might just have found it with this Big Deal from Haar.
- Featuring prime cut beef, secret recipe sauce and all the trimmings, this would make an ideal weekend treat for two people.
Review from food bloggers
‘Messy, juicy and flavoursome. These are the best burgers we have eaten in a long time, easily the best of 2020.’ Foodie Explorers
‘A thing of beauty; not only to look at but also to eat.’ Tartan Spoon