Trike tour & photoshoot
Tea, coffee & shortbread
Fantastic gift idea
Available 7 days
Crown someone the king – or the queen – of the road with this Big Deal from Trike Tours Scotland.
A trike tour and photoshoot for two people, it is a fantastic way to feel the freedom of the road and see Scotland in a new light.
Established in 2006, Trike Tours Scotland has taken hundreds of people on the ride of their lives.
Not only do passengers get to travel in style, the trike always raises smiles and waves from the people it passes.
Choice of iconic Scottish locations
- An exciting way to enjoy Scotland’s breathtaking scenery, this offer is for two people to enjoy a trike tour and photoshoot around one of seven iconic Scottish locations.
- Take your pick from tours of Edinburgh, Callander, Loch Lomond, Perthshire, Stirling or South Queensferry.
- Your chariot for the tour is a stylish, 1600cc, chauffeur-driven trike.
- Your chauffeur will meet you at a pre-arranged location at your tour destination.
- After kitting you out in warm leathers and helmets, you will all set off on the trike for an hour long spin around the most interesting sights in the area.
- The tour includes a photoshoot with your chauffeur taking up to fifteen professional shots of your party with the trike, which will be emailed to you as a souvenir of your biking experience.
- To crown the tour, your biker chauffeur will serve tea and coffee and Campbell’s shortbread served on a silver platter – even bikers like a touch of elegance every now and then.
- Plus, if you choose option three of the Big Deal at Callendar or Loch Lomond, then you’ll also get to enjoy a dram of whisky.
- ‘Smiled the whole way. We were bought a voucher to have a trike tour for Christmas… Gordon was our driver and he couldn’t have been friendlier. Once kitted up with helmet and leather jacket, we sped off to Loch Lubneig. I honestly smiled the whole way; it was such good fun. When we arrived at the Loch we stopped for coffee, shortbread and photos and before heading back. It really was excellent and I would highly recommend it.’
Valid from 12.10.21 until 21.12.21, then 11.03.22 until 30.10.22.
Bookings must be made by 04.10.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 9am-5pm, 7 days a week.
There is a £20 per person supplement charged for Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays, payable directly to Trike Tours Scotland. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
Purchase validity can be extended for 4 months for £20 per person.
Unavailable 22.12.21 – 10.03.22
The Big Deal is for 2 people to experience trike tour including photoshoot.
Option 1 is for a tour of Edinburgh or South Queensferry for 1 hour.
Option 2 is for a tour of Perth, Stirling or North Queensferry for 1 hour 10 mins.
Option 3 is for a tour of Loch Lomond or Callendar for 1 hour 10 mins and includes a dram of whisky each.
After the tour, riders will receive tea/coffee and Campbell’s shortbread before a photoshoot. 15 photos will be emailed to deal-holder at a later date.
For further tour information, please visit Trike Tours Scotland.
Biker leathers, open face helmet with visor and hygienic helmet liner all included.
Please note you are required to supply your own gloves due to COVID-19.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival. Cannot transfer between options after purchase.
Minimum 2 weeks’ notice required for bookings.
Once contacted, Trike Tours Scotland will email 5 or 6 available dates for bookings. The operator will try to accommodate request dates if available.
If the booking is cancelled or rearranged within 72 hours of trip, purchase will be invalidated.
Outwith 72 hour period, deal holders can arrange one reschedule for a supplement of £20 per person.
If tour has to be cancelled on 3 consecutive days due to weather, there will be a 3 month extension on deal validity.
Customers can upgrade to a full-face helmet with integrated head set communication system for an additional charge of £20 per couple.
Max 1 purchase may be redeemed per couple. Up to 4 can be purchased as gifts.
If deal holders are 15 mins or more late for tour, purchase will be invalidated.
Passengers must be minimum of 12 years old. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
Maximum weight 19 stone. Maximum height 6 ft 8 inches.
Passengers are advised to wear sensible clothing and shoes.
All supplements payable directly to Trike Tours Scotland.
Passengers are welcome to bring video cameras to record their trip.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 18.08.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.