Overnight stay in 4 star hotel
Option to add full breakfast
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Available until the end of August
We don’t mean to blow our own bagpipes, but Scotland really does have one of the bonniest capitals in Europe.
And do you know what the very best way to enjoy it is?
Spending the whole night in the city, so that you can watch the sun set over Arthur’s Seat and the stars come out above the castle…
Four star hotel on Royal Mile
- This Big Deal from Radisson Blu will let you enjoy a night in Edinburgh in total style. The hotel is about as central as you can get and has a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- The offer is available until the end of August 2021.
- Options one and two are for an overnight, room only stay for two in a classic room, valid in July and August.
- Options three and four are for an overnight stay with a full Scottish breakfast, valid in July and August.
- All options include late check-out to 2pm.
Comfy and stylish
- The Radisson Blu is right in the heart of the action on the Royal Mile, near to the castle and Princes Street.
- Each of the sleek and stylish rooms has a big bed, ‘pillow menu’ for a great night’s rest, 24-hour room service, flat screen TV, tea & coffee making facilities, free WiFi, magnifying mirror, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
- You can also make the most of the Melrose Spa and Health Club’s heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym.
- ‘Wonderful hotel. We had a wonderful stay at the Radisson Blu, Edinburgh as we travelled on vacation. The staff were very friendly, helpful and professional. We slept really well, comfortable bed and bedding. Excellent location.’
Valid from 01.07.21 until 31.08.21.
Options 1 & 3 are available Sunday to Thursday.
Options 2 & 4 are available Friday to Saturday.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a standard double or twin room with late check-out.
Options 1 & 2 are for a room only stay.
Options 3 & 4 are for a B&B stay.
Room upgrades may be available on request, subject to availability.
Check-in from 3pm; late check out to 2pm.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Children permitted. Under 12 years stay with no extra charge; ages 12-15 years charged £16.90 breakfast supplement; ages 16 years and over charged £40 extra bed supplement (includes breakfast). All other meals paid for as taken to the hotel. Max 1 child per room.
Sorry, no pets.
On-site parking available for £12.50 per night, payable directly to the hotel.
Wheelchair access available.
Offer cannot be used for existing bookings.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in vouchers being invalidated.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 15.05.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.