Overnight stay for 2 with breakfast
2 course set menu meal with option 2
Boutique 4* waterfront hotel
Breathtaking Port of Leith views
Glam gift idea
‘When I looked out in the morning, it was as if I had waked in Utopia’, writer George Eliot famously said about a visit to Edinburgh.
Not that we’re bragging or anything, but we agree with her that our capital is a wee slice of perfection.
With this in mind, today’s Big Deal on an overnight stay at Malmaison Edinburgh would make a fantastic gift to treat someone to.
Sleek Port of Leith hotel
- Based on Leith’s bustling waterfront, Malmaison Edinburgh is a boutique hotel offering spectacular views, a brasserie restaurant and a cocktail bar.
- The super slinky guest rooms are decked out in luxurious textures. Make the most of a huge, comfy bed with a fluffy duvet, intimate dimmer lighting, a power shower and a bath big enough to swim in.
- Other features include a flat-screen plasma TV, mini-bar, tea & coffee making facilities and free, full-speed WiFi.
Overnight stay for two
- This Big Deal is for an overnight stay for two in a double room with a continental breakfast included. Option two adds on a two course meal for two at Chez Mal brasserie.
- This offer is available seven days until the end of March 2021. There is a £20 supplement for Friday stays and a £40 supplement for Saturdays.
Dine with a waterfront view
- At Chez Mal restaurant, you can enjoy contemporary international cuisine accompanied by spectacular views over the Port of Leith.
- Sample mouthwatering mains might include miso-glazed beef short rib with carrot & orange puree, or roast Cumbrian chicken breast with wild mushrooms, young leeks & truffle gnocchi. You can also tuck into steak for an £8 supplement.
- With this Big Deal you can both kick back in a sleek and comfy room, stroll along the Port of Leith together and tuck into a fantastic buffet breakfast the next day. Plus with option two, you can enjoy a chic meal at Chez Mal brasserie.
‘Fabulous. We stayed for 2 nights…the room was immaculate and the bed extremely comfortable. The breakfast was delicious both mornings and I couldn’t fault it. The hotel were also very helpful for my friend as she had arranged a few surprises for my birthday. Would definitely recommend to anyone.’ 5/5
Valid from 01.11.20 until 31.03.21.
Bookings must be made by 14.03.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 supplement for Friday night stays & a £40 supplement for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
26th-31st Dec 20;
1st-2nd Jan 21;
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin room with continental breakfast + late check-out.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay with 2 course dinner.
Availability may be checked prior to purchase here – bookings will not be accommodated without a valid voucher (printed or electronic) presented on arrival.
Rooms may be upgraded for a supplement per room, per night, payable directly to the hotel.
For option 2, choose a starter & main or main & dessert each from the prix fixe menu, which may be subject to changes.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat free options are available – please advise the hotel when booking.
The following supplements apply: steak frites (£8); fillet steak (£14) – payable directly to the hotel.
Please note: dinner may not be taken at or prior to 7.30pm on Friday & Saturday nights. Dinner is not available in the restaurant on 25.12.20 – instead, a £19.95 allocation per person can be used against food in the Mal Bar or for room service.
Multiple purchases permitted but cannot be used consecutively.
Stay may be extended by a night for a supplement – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by noon.
Children welcome. Cots are available, on request. Ages 3-14 years charged a £30 supplement for an extra bed, payable directly to hotel. Meals paid for as taken. Note: family rooms require a supplement – please discuss rates and availability directly with the hotel. Max 1 per room.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Wheelchair access available.
Parking available at nearby local car parks, payable directly to the operator.
Purchase cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and cannot be used for existing bookings.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required.
Purchase is non-refundable or non-transferable once booked with Malmaison Edinburgh.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 28.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.