Alexander McCall Smith reckoned that Edinburgh is ‘a city so beautiful it breaks the heart again and again.’
Fall in love with Scotland’s capital with today’s Big Deal on an overnight stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh West.
Located on the lovely, wooded Heriot-Watt University campus, it is the ideal base from which to explore this beautiful city including The Pentland Hills to the South West of the city.
Overnight bed and breakfast stay
- Option one is for two people to enjoy an overnight stay in a standard double room with breakfast in the morning.
- Option two is the same as option one but also includes £15 per person credit to be spent in the hotel’s airy Avenue restaurant and bar.
- Both options include bus day passes so you can whizz back and forth to the city centre.
- Standard doubles at Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh West are well equipped with a super comfy king bed, cable TV, a mini-fridge and free WiFi.
- The Avenue is the hotel’s all day, casual dining space. As well as a full bar, the menu is packed with appetising dishes such as katsu curry, Cambodian veggie curry, gourmet burgers, a selection of pizzas plus salad and poke bowls.
Since opening, the hotel has attracted numerous happy reviews from satisfied guests. The following review has been edited for length:
‘Lovely hotel in a great location. This hotel really is a gem. It’s in a nice quiet location, near enough to the city to drive in or grab a cab. Lobby and bar were nice, clean and modern. Always seemed to be quite busy, which was nice to see. The room was clean and well proportioned. Nice bathroom with a lovely shower. Only niggle was that the heating didn’t get very warm. The bed was incredibly comfy, and the TV was good…’ Rating 5 stars