Entry to Shout! The Scottish Music Experience
Choice of 1 or 2 tickets
Cocktails in the bar included
Celebration of Scotland’s music heritage
Brilliant gift idea for a music lover
‘Well do ya, do ya do ya wanna? Wanna go..?’ sang Alex Kapranos of Franz Ferdinand.
He was singing, of course, about ‘Shout! The Scottish Music Experience’ in Edinburgh.
This Big Deal is for entry to this amazing celebration of Scotland’s pop music history, plus a cocktail each in the bar.
Well do ya wanna go?
Get your rocks off
- Shout! is an unforgettable trip down music memory lane to explore just what makes Scotland’s music history so special.
- It features galleries, interactive exhibits and memorabilia from top talents old and new, from AC/DC to Amy Macdonald and from Biffy Clyro to Lewis Capaldi.
- The Bar at Shout! is an experience in itself, with a cracking range of cocktails, spirits and beers, as well as teas and coffees. There’s regular live music, and for those of you looking for a bite to eat, feel free to order something in or bring your own with you.
Sweet dreams are made of this…
- This Big Deal is for one or two tickets to Shout! with a cocktail each included for over 18s (soft drink for the unders). It’s available seven days from 10am to 5pm.
- The exhibition is a short walk from Waverley Station and will take around an hour to explore.
- Afterwards, you can raise a glass to Scotland’s musical legends with a cocktail of your choice. Take your pick from Mojito, Dark ‘N’ Stormy, Espresso Martini, Bramble, Moscow Mule or Cosmopolitan.
Great gift for a music lover
- Everyone has at least one passionate music fan in their life. So why not blow them away with a ticket to Shout! with cocktails included?
Valid from 27.08.20 until 30.11.20.
Available 10am-5pm, 7 days a week.
The Big Deal is for entry to Shout! The Scottish Music Experience with a choice of cocktail each at the bar.
Option 1 is for 2 people.
Option 2 is for 1 person.
Duration is approx. 60 minutes to cover all exhibition areas. There is no time limit in the exhibition or bar area.
Cocktails included are as follows: Mojito, Dark ‘N’ Stormy, Espresso Martini, Bramble, Moscow Mule, Cosmopolitan.
Suitable for all ages. Under 5s go free.
Cocktails are for ages 18 and over. ID may be required. Soft drink included for under 18s.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Sorry, no wheelchair access.
Advance booking not required. Walk-ins are welcome – printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase cannot be exchanged for cash, or used with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 26.08.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.