Firth of Forth boat trip for 2, 4 or 6 adults
Includes a complimentary cream tea
Unrivalled views of bridges
Observation lounge or outside decks
Fun day out with friends and family
How do you see three centuries in 90 minutes?
Bag today’s Big Deal on a Blackness Castle & Three Bridges Cruise with Forth Boat Tours and you’ll enjoy incredible views of the 19th century Forth Rail Bridge; the 20th century road bridge and the 21st century Queensferry Crossing.
All three showcase amazing engineering skills and this Big Deal is a unique way to see them all from a whole new perspective.
Set sail with Forth Boat Tours
- The Big Deal is for two adults to take the Blackness Castle & Three Bridges Cruise. Option one is for two people, option two for four people and the third option is for six people.
- There are two cruises a day – 11am and 1pm – departing from Hawes Pier, South Queensferry. Check forthtours.com for timetables.
Blackness Castle, Three Bridges Cruise
- Relax on board in the lounge or on the outside decks and listen to the guided commentary while enjoying your cream tea with friends and family.
- Take in views of the Three Bridges as you have never seen them before. View Blackness Castle (as featured in Outlander and Outlaw King) and known as the ship that never sails. You will pass Limekilns village, as mentioned in Robert Louis Stevenson’s Kidnapped. It was from Limekilns that David Balfour and Alan Breck were carried across the Forth in a rowing boat.
- During your tour you will find plenty of opportunities to see a variety of marine wildlife including seals.
Forth Boat Tours were voted the ‘Best Activity Day Out in Scotland 2019’ by 25,000 families. They also have more than 780 TripAdvisor reviews and over 90% of them rank the tours as excellent or very good. The following are excerpt is from a longer review:
‘Excellent way to photograph the three bridges… A great day out for the family. Kids love it.’
Valid from 01.11.20 until 31.03.21.
Available 7 days a week (except in January, which is Saturday & Sunday only).
Available at 11am & 1pm.
The Big Deal is for a Blackness Castle & Three Bridges Cruise for 2 people, including a complimentary cream tea.
Option 1 is for 2 people.
Option 2 is for 4 people.
Option 3 is for 6 people.
See forthtours.com for sailing times and departure point. Each trip lasts approx. 90 minutes.
All tours depart from Hawes Pier, South Queensferry EH30 9TB. Check the full timetable prior to booking.
24 hours advance notice required for bookings.
48 hour notice period required for cancellations. Failure to give sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
All tours and cruises are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather please contact Forth Tours for details and revisions to published sailing times.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Ages 5-15 carry £15 supplement. Child tickets are available to purchase at forthtours.com.
There are no height or weight restrictions.
There is a wheelchair ramp available. Please visit forthtours.com for the days and times of availability.
If it is wet, appropriate clothing is recommended.
Sorry, no pets.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 25.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.