Many years ago, the Kings Manor Hotel was a convent.
These days, the early morning prayers and wimples are long gone.
However, if you are contemplating a tranquil retreat, there’s nun better.
Get the relaxation habit with today’s Big Deal on an overnight stay for two at the Kings Manor Hotel in the leafy seaside suburb of Edinburgh’s Portobello.
The hotel is eight minutes from the city centre by train or twenty minutes by car, bus or taxi so you can easily enjoy all that the capital has to offer while making the most of Portobello’s relaxed ambience.
- Available seven days a week, today’s Big Deal is for two people to enjoy one night in a double or twin room with a full Scottish breakfast.
- The Big Deal includes full use of the leisure centre facilities* plus free parking and WiFi.
- The rooms at the Kings Manor are simple and elegant. All rooms are ensuite and feature flat-screen TVs with Freeview, WiFi, hairdryer and hospitality tray.
- A full Scottish breakfast is included in the offer. Guests are also welcome to enjoy drinks or other meals in the hotel’s Bar Zest, Options Bistro or Lauders Restaurant.
- Guests are invited to enjoy the 20-metre pool, gym, spa bath, sauna, steam room in the hotel’s Fountain Spa.
- The leisure facilities also include The Balcony Spa which offers health and beauty treatments delivered by a team of professional therapists.
The Kings Manor Hotel has won plenty of fans on TripAdvisor. The friendliness of the staff is a recurring theme:
‘Friendly hotel… really enjoyed every minute of our time in this hotel. From the moment we arrived until the time we left the staff were so welcoming and friendly. Our room was spacious and clean and had everything we needed. We will definitely return for a further visit.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.