Overnight stay with breakfast for 2 in family room
Bottle of wine & chocolates on arrival
Boutique B&B in West End
Ideal for shopping
Picture the traditional bed & breakfast all dolled up in lipstick and heels while sipping on a snazzy cocktail and you get the idea of what B+B Edinburgh offers.
Basically, you can enjoy the stylishness of a boutique hotel blended with the hominess of a B&B. So, for instance, a scrumptious all-inclusive breakfast in the morning and a chic bar to relax with a martini in the evening.
In other words, it’s bed & breakfast with a 21st century makeover.
Try it out for yourself with today’s Big Deal for an overnight stay at B+B Edinburgh, with a bottle of wine and chocolates on arrival.
Cheeky Edinburgh getaway
- With today’s Big Deal you can enjoy an overnight stay for two in a spacious family room. A box of chocolates plus a lovely bottle of wine will be waiting for you both on arrival, which you can tuck into while enjoying the view of the city from your window.
- This deal is available seven days until the end of October 2020 – perfect for a shopping spree, or a romantic getaway.
Bed and breakfast with a stylish twist
- Originally an elegant family home, this charming getaway still boasts original Victorian features but has now been modernised by B+B Collection.
- Inside you will find a contemporary, design-led interior with personalised service and stunning views of Edinburgh. Features include an impressive library with a fireplace and floor-to-ceiling bookshelves.
- Guests also get a discounted rate of £15 for 24 hours at the NCP car park on Castle Terrace.
Stylish, well-equipped rooms
- Each of B+B’s relaxing ensuite bedrooms offers a gorgeous view of the city. Decorated in soft whites and pastels with artwork on the walls, you can unwind and enjoy a range of luxuries.
- These include a comfy double bed, flat screen TV with cable, free WiFi and a direct dial phone offering free national calls. The ensuite bathroom includes a range of bath cosmetics.
- All rooms have added touches such as a wardrobe, full-length mirror, casual chair and reading lights. You will be staying in a family room, meaning extra space to spread out in.
B+B Edinburgh has an excellent overall score of 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor, based on over 800 reviews. Take a look at this praise from a recent guest, edited for shortness:
‘Great place and great find…we stayed in a family room on the 3rd floor which had a king size bed and a pull out sofa bed for the kids, tv, an en-suite and a huge bath…it was very quiet and the room had a nice view. The location was great, about 15 min walk from Princes St but the bus links are very good and only about a 5 min walk onto the main road to catch one. The B+B offered snacks and drinks from the bar and the drinks were really reasonable prices we thought. Last but not least the breakfast was good with plenty to choose from. I would definitely stay here again.’
Valid from 04.08.20 until 30.11.20.
Option 1 is available Sunday-Thursday.
Option 2 is available Friday-Saturday.
Bookings must be made by 20.11.20 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
There is a £15 per room supplement for Friday and Saturday stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to stay overnight in a double room with full Scottish breakfast.
Option 2 is for two people to stay overnight in a family room with full Scottish breakfast, box of chocolates & bottle of wine on arrival.
Depending on availability, there may be the option to upgrade to a family suite with supplement of £20 per room, per night. Please discuss with the hotel when booking.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out til 11am.
Children aged up to 4 years of age can stay for free, children aged from 5 to 11 will be charged a supplement of £50 each per night. Max 2 children per room.
No wheelchair access.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Sorry, no pets.
Guests can park at NCP Car Park on Castle Terrace for a discounted rate of £15 for 24 hours.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 22.07.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.