Picture the traditional bed & breakfast all dolled up in lipstick and heels while sipping on a snazzy cocktail and you get the idea of what B+B Edinburgh offers.
Basically, you can enjoy the stylishness of a boutique hotel blended with the hominess of a B&B. So, for instance, a scrumptious all-inclusive breakfast in the morning and a chic bar to relax with a martini in the evening.
In other words, it’s bed & breakfast with a 21st century makeover.
Try it out for yourself with today’s Big Deal for an overnight stay at B+B Edinburgh, with option of a bottle of wine and chocolates on arrival.
Cheeky Edinburgh getaway
- With today’s Big Deal you can enjoy an overnight stay for two in either a double room, or a spacious family room. If you choose the family room, a box of chocolates plus a lovely bottle of wine will be waiting for you both on arrival, which you can tuck into while enjoying the view of the city from your window.
- Double room stays are available from Sunday to Thursday, and family room stays are available on Fridays and Saturdays, until the end of March 2021 – perfect for a shopping spree, a romantic getaway or even a gift.
Bed and breakfast with a stylish twist
- Originally an elegant family home, this charming getaway still boasts original Victorian features but has now been modernised by B+B Collection.
- Inside you will find a contemporary, design-led interior with personalised service and stunning views of Edinburgh. Features include an impressive library with a fireplace and floor-to-ceiling bookshelves.
- Guests also get a discounted rate of £15 for 24 hours at the NCP car park on Castle Terrace.
Stylish, well-equipped rooms
- Each of B+B’s relaxing ensuite bedrooms offers a gorgeous view of the city. Decorated in soft whites and pastels with artwork on the walls, you can unwind and enjoy a range of luxuries.
- These include a comfy double bed, flat screen TV with cable, free WiFi and a direct dial phone offering free national calls. The ensuite bathroom includes a range of bath cosmetics.
- All rooms have added touches such as a wardrobe, full-length mirror, casual chair and reading lights. You will be staying in a family room, meaning extra space to spread out in.
B+B Edinburgh has an excellent overall score of 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor, based on over 800 reviews. Take a look at this praise from a recent guest, edited for shortness:
‘Great place and great find…we stayed in a family room on the 3rd floor which had a king size bed and a pull out sofa bed for the kids, tv, an en-suite and a huge bath…it was very quiet and the room had a nice view. The location was great, about 15 min walk from Princes St but the bus links are very good and only about a 5 min walk onto the main road to catch one. The B+B offered snacks and drinks from the bar and the drinks were really reasonable prices we thought. Last but not least the breakfast was good with plenty to choose from. I would definitely stay here again.’