Some people will always be terrified of tofu, scared of seitan and decidedly jumpy at the idea of jackfruit.
Those people are the committed carnivores of the world. For them, only real meat will do – ideally, a prime steak cooked to perfection.
Twenty Princes Street offers a haven for those types of people. So why not try out the fare with today’s Big Deal on steak frites and a bottle of wine for two?
Innovative steak restaurant
- Twenty Princes Street is right opposite Edinburgh’s Waverley Station. Triple height windows give the first floor restaurant fantastic views over the city centre to the Castle.
- With its oak floors, ornate ceilings and leather banquette seating, it’s an eye-catching spot to enjoy steaks with flair.
Steak frites for two
- A state-of-the-art, charcoal burning Josper grill is used cook up the restaurant’s signature dish of dry-aged Scottish beef.
- With this Big Deal, two people can sample a steak each with a portion of fries, washed down with a bottle of wine.
- You can enjoy this Big Deal seven days a week, right up until the end of March 2021.
5pm customers have been lavishing Twenty Princes Street with praise:
‘Booked again for next week! First time here and have to say it was great. The setting was lovely and we were in a booth which was great, comfy and a delight to be in. The staff were friendly and efficient at their job. The food was delicious, the soup (chilli, carrot and orange) was so tasty. We have booked to take partner’s mum there next week for her birthday. Definitely recommend!’ 5/5