Sparkling afternoon tea for 2
Fizzy cocktail each
4* boutique hotel in New Town
Available at weekends
Freshly baked scones. Lashings of whipped cream. Rows of pretty little pastries. What could make this scene more perfect?
A couple of fizzy cocktails, of course (and all enjoyed in a very stylish boutique hotel).
So if you’d like to line up a special treat for two, then take a look at this Big Deal from No. 11 Brunswick Street…
Four-star hotel in Edinburgh city centre
- Based in a Georgian townhouse in New Town, No. 11 Brunswick Street blends historic grandeur with contemporary design.
- The hotel brasserie overlooks a sweeping 19th century terrace (meaning you can gaze out the window and imagine the generations of toffs who have enjoyed afternoon tea before you).
Tipsy afternoon treat
- Soak up the ambience with this Big Deal for sparkling afternoon tea for two with a glass of sparkling Brut or a Belini cocktail each.
- This deluxe selection is served on a classic three tiered stand. Everything is freshly handmade, with cakes whipped up by the pastry chef.
Have a nosy at a sample menu
- Selection of sandwiches & savouries:
- Mini Scotch Eggs
- Mini Quiche,
- Sausage Rolls
- Smoked Salmon on Dark Rye Bread with Horseradish
- Freshly baked scones, Cornish cream and strawberry jam
- Mini Selection of cakes/pastries, shot glass of chocolate mouse or trifle
- Tea or coffee plus a sparkling cocktail each.
Treat someone you love
- As this Big Deal is available until the 4th of July, you could pair with it a festive season shopping spree, enjoy it as a new year treat or save it for a spring day.
- And if you’re currently gift hunting, then why not surprise someone with a sparkling afternoon tea in a stylish hotel?
Chuffed 5pm customers
‘Lovely afternoon tea — excellent value.’ 5/5
Valid from 04.12.20 until 04.07.21.
Afternoon tea is served noon-3pm, Thursday to Sunday.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-26th, 31st Dec;
The Big Deal is for a sparkling afternoon tea for 2 people. Including a glass of sparkling Brut or a Belini cocktail each.
Menu is subject to change.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption
Advance telephone booking required.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Tables required back by 2 hours.
Max 6 people per table (unless Government guidelines rules are amended).
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Subject to restaurant availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 18.11.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.