Charcuterie or veggie grazing board each
Bottle of Prosecco to share
Part of Surgeons’ Hall Museums
Close to Festival Theatre
Victorian architecture, leafy squares, the buzz of theatre goers rushing to shows… Edinburgh’s Southside has endless charms.
One of the area’s main highlights is the Surgeons’ Hall Museums on Nicolson Street. And with this Big Deal, you can enjoy a platter each and fizz for two in the museum’s Cafe 1505.
- Café 1505 is a sleek contemporary space inside the Surgeons’ Hall Museums. Beautiful wooden furniture, hand-painted illustration and ceiling art all elevate this cafe to something very special.
- Plus the views of manicured gardens create a sense that you’ve stepped into an oasis in the middle of the city.
- The cafe is passionate about using Fair Trade and seasonal produce, plus all profits go to the Global Surgery Foundation.
Charcuterie board with Prosecco
- This Big Deal is for a choice of charcuterie board or vegetarian grazing board each, including a bottle of Cecilia Beretta Prosecco to share.
- The charcuterie board features three types of continental meat, three types of cheese, chutney, oatcakes and grissini dipping sticks.
- The vegetarian grazing board includes breads, chutney, artichokes, olives, sun-blushed tomatoes, stuffed peppers and grissini dipping sticks.
- The offer is available seven days for both lunch and evening dining. Special occasion? Then you can upgrade to a bottle of Champagne.
Ideal for daytime or evening
- As Greyfriars Kirk, Edinburgh University and Holyrood Park are all within easy reach of Café 1505, you could combine this treat with a day out sightseeing.
- Plus as the Festival Theatre and Summerhall are nearby too, this Big Deal would be brilliant for a pre-theatre bite to eat.
Google review for Cafe 1505
- ‘Nice place to eat, drink and enjoy the surroundings. Good variety of food, lovely decor and friendly service. 4/5’
Valid from 27.09.21 until 19.12.21.
Available 2pm-6.30pm, 7 days a week.
Note: the cafe closes at 8pm.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to each have a charcuterie or vegetarian grazing board + share a bottle of Prosecco.
Prosecco may be substituted with soft drinks – note: no reduction in price will be made.
Upgrade to Champagne for an additional £20 per couple, payable directly to Cafe 1505.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
72 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 3 purchases (6 people) per table.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 21.09.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.